Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How strong was prime Garp supposed to be? Sounds like he going heads up with Yonkou level people like there's nothing to it. Imagine pulling up on em like "yall might as well jump me to make it fair" :gucci:

I think there's more to the God's Valley story than we've been shown. I can't picture Garp and Roger handling all those hitters on their own. But Garp was probably an absolute MONSTER either way.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
89oY.gif

Not sure what to conclude. Momo not doing the business.Island going to crash?.Luffy and Kaido double KO?
Nah it looks like Luffy got the K.O. and he's falling now. I'm sure someone is going to catch him. Maybe Marco. I can't wait to see the aftermath of this battle those are some of the best chapters

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Feels like that flashback was short. I think the fight's over, but I also think there's more from Kaido's past to be uncovered. Maybe a full God's Valley flashback will happen some time later.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Feels like that flashback was short. I think the fight's over, but I also think there's more from Kaido's past to be uncovered. Maybe a full God's Valley flashback will happen some time later.
i dont believe so, we havent gotten the narrator to confirm the winner.

if anything it feels like we are just at the falling action, next chapter and 1051 will probably be the conclusion of the fight.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
oh wow another giant punch
im surprised some of yall legit think that was the end, i think its pretty obvious it isnt,. we havent gotten the narration confirmation(like we have been in the other fights) from this past chapter

so its clearly not over.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
even after finishing this fight, the wano arc is still gonna last a while i predict till the end of the summer and given oda's breaks

i think this arc's post-battle segment leading up to the next voyage. Will take 10-12 chapters.

several mysteries and subplots pertain to wano/wano arc : Zoro and his lineage, the shinigami thing, the smilie effect, the secret to Wano, Momo's ability to talk to Zunisha, the secret to Onigashima, etc.

on top of that you have potential new crew members, who seem to be getting hinted of joining like Yamato. or perhaps Carrot.

shyt with all this it might take 15 perhaps. Plus theres the fact the SH's might get powerups/upgrades by getting new weapons, abilties, items.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I just want to see what's going on with Zorro and his battle against death. And you know Zorro's father is lurking some where.