Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do we think the drawback is for G5? G2 shortens lifespan, G3 shrinks Luffy, and G4 has a time limit...

My theory is G5 is basically a suicide attack and kills the user when it wears off. Another theory is that G5 causes the user to die when they turn 20. Since "Joyboy" has to be a boy, and 20 is the age in Japan where you're considered an adult. Could be why Joyboy failed, maybe he ran out of time. Either way maybe Law will have to do that surgery to stop Luffy from dying after using G5?

Well, probably not since it's OP and people don't die
, but it'd be interesting. I figure there has to be some sort of big drawback, otherwise it's too overpowered.

Do people still say this because of a meme or something? It hasn't been true for a long time.

In the past two arcs: Yasuie, Pedro, Kanjuro, the two CP0 agents and likely Orochi too.

Plus all the unnamed characters who get bodied with regularity

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do people still say this because of a meme or something? It hasn't been true for a long time.

In the past two arcs: Yasuie, Pedro, Kanjuro, the two CP0 agents and likely Orochi too.

Plus all the unnamed characters who get bodied with regularity

Kanjuro and Orochi aren't dead, come on breh :heh:

And the rest of those characters are unimportant. No major character has died since Whitebeard.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Oda turned Luffy into a Bugs Bunny/Popeye cartoon?

I’ll allow it only because I watched those two cartoons a lot when I was little.

They really have been trying to take Luffy out the paint for years though :pachaha:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Thats the only plot hole in this shyt :francis:

shoulda had multiple run ins with them cp nikkas well before wano. Especially after marineford
Bruh ace momma had to hold him in her stomach for like a year and the son of the biggest criminal I. The world and greatest marine gets to run around here with a God devil fruit. :usure: