Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
it all just seems like the W.G is letting luffy do his thing and get further to what ever they need him to be before they get to him. Roger was executed in a city where anyone could've bailed him out if they wanted to unlike Ace where it seemed like it was orchastrated to be a full on war, granted this is most likely for story purposes, but that might've been a box on their check list just like how Kuma stayed at the ship and protected it for 2 years. Nothing really makes sense and it seems like things are much more than what they seem.

and i get that it was a two way deal between kuma and the WG but when have they upheld truth? they were willing to wipe an island off the face of the earth for one person.

Dawg I want to know what crazy shyt went down in the void century cause they snuffing anyone that comes close to finding out.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm kinda confused tho. He has a zoan fruit with only one actual form transformation? If the other gears were transformations how come everyone else only seems to have 2-3 ?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm kinda confused tho. He has a zoan fruit with only one actual form transformation? If the other gears were transformations how come everyone else only seems to have 2-3 ?
hmm didn't think of that..He might get to those later. If his gear forms are not considered zoan forms that is.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:His could be like Sengoku the Buddha Mythical Zoan he only had one form from the look of it had only one form. If it had any other form he would have use them I think it would be a bad idea to compare animal types Mythical Zoan ones like marco to luffy in till we learn more about the nature of luffy fruit .

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:jbhmm:His could be like Sengoku the Buddha Mythical Zoan he only had one form from the look of it had only one form. If it had any other form he would have use them I think it would be a bad idea to compare animal types Mythical Zoan ones like marco to luffy in till we learn more about the nature of luffy fruit .
Oh yeah thats true. Man I wish we got to see more out of him. They need to make a movie where all the old heads like him Garp, Roger, Whiteboard get to fight in their prime

But yeah Marco has been in a ton of fights at this point and we never saw him break out different forms so maybe there is no rhyme or reason to it and the mythical types are a league of their own. I just thought Kaido had a mythical zoan as well and we see him switching forms all the time. I was always wondering if even his "base form" is really a transformation too

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Pretty dope transformation to me. For Luffy to be Pirate king he has to become OP. Stronger than All the yonkou, Marines, Blackbeard. Being the most free person on the seas and in turn having the most free ability is in line with Luffy character. Honestly hope there is no downside to awakening. Tired of double edged sword abilities. Every gear or fight takes away from luffy and zoro lifespan is getting overdone

No matter how you look at it, Luffy was always a chosen one. World most wanted mans son, marine hero grandson. Aces and Sabos brother. Luffy mother will probably be revealed to be someone special too.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Pretty dope transformation to me. For Luffy to be Pirate king he has to become OP. Stronger than All the yonkou, Marines, Blackbeard. Being the most free person on the seas and in turn having the most free ability is in line with Luffy character. Honestly hope there is no downside to awakening. Tired of double edged sword abilities. Every gear or fight takes away from luffy and zoro lifespan is getting overdone

No matter how you look at it, Luffy was always a chosen one. World most wanted mans son, marine hero grandson. Aces and Sabos brother. Luffy mother will probably be revealed to be someone special too.
nikkas actin brand new like this they first shonen:scust: luffy was “the one” as soon as oda first wrote a rough draft outline:mjlol:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I thought the chapter was excellent. Oda continues to surprise me. As usual with One Piece the power is nothing at all like I thought it would be. I hope to get some Kaido backstory, because he seems to know a good deal about Joy Boy as well.

I wonder what this means for Noah, The Will of D, the ancient weapons, that big ass straw hat that Imu has, the void century. So many questions.

I don't think this power will be as OP as people will claim. I think he'll be able to finish Kaido, but keep in mind Kaido has fought multiple people at this point and is still standing. I think there are drawbacks to using awakening power, as shown with Law and Kidd.

Last edited: