Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
One piece has always been a series about destiny and fate

Luffy been foreshadowed since loguetown that he is a special someone/chosen hero

Anyone bytching about spoilers clearly hasn't been paying attention to what this series was since the Loguetown Arc

There's been numerous showings that Luffy is the destined hero

From his dream, Shirley's prophecy , his similar look to Roger, WBs statement to BB, etc

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This hoopla and commotion is a good example of actual Canon, themes. And hints in a series vs the head Canon BS expectation of fans

Some fans and readers r bad readers

If you can't pick up on obvious themes or want a series to go a way that u like and it has never ever built itself to be that way

It's not the writers(Oda) or seties(One piece) fault its yours as the reader

Op has never shied away from the destiny elements.
It has embraced it Long long ago

Luffy has always been special and been foreshadowed to be much more than we can imagine

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Every D is special :mjlol: that was established early. Luffy is just the one who was gonna rise above the rest. Which he should since he is the protagonist:mjlol:

And him being joyboy and awakening his fruit doesnt meant he will never lose again. He still gotta fight shanks, blackbeard the admirals and gorosei.

you can tell who is actively reading it and just skimming through the manga. Luffy is not getting easy wins in the New World

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Momosuke is a damn bytch. Worse then Shinji from Neon Genesis. “If we give up Kado will spare us :to:“ Damn coward boss up :childplease::pacspit:

In all fairness, he's an extremely traumatized 8-year-old.

If I was 8 I wouldn't want to fight some overpowered demonic nikka either. :yeshrug:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I didn't think that Doflamingo could be surpassed as my favorite One Piece villain but Kaido is making a strong push to dethrone him. Kaido has fought 20 people damn near solo, kills Luffy then comes downstairs still ready to take on all challengers. Then starts talking mad shyt how he's gonna enslave everyone and work them to death. :damn: I'm not a fan of Joy Boy taking over Luffy's body (probably not the case) I think its just the fruit awakening and Luffy about to bruise Kaido.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn't think that Doflamingo could be surpassed as my favorite One Piece villain but Kaido is making a strong push to dethrone him. Kaido has fought 20 people damn near solo, kills Luffy then comes downstairs still ready to take on all challengers. Then starts talking mad shyt how he's gonna enslave everyone and work them to death. :damn: I'm not a fan of Joy Boy taking over Luffy's body (probably not the case) I think its just the fruit awakening and Luffy about to bruise Kaido.

To be fair, Kaido got saved by the plot (vs. Oden and against Luffy) twice.

He's definitely the most powerful villain, but in terms of backstory/character I'd still put Doflamingo (or even Big Mom) over him. Dude barely has a backstory and IDK what his motive is other than just being evil and violent.

Take away his power level and Kaido is just some depressed alcoholic thug who wants to cause destruction.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, Kaido got saved by the plot (vs. Oden and against Luffy) twice.

He's definitely the most powerful villain, but in terms of backstory/character I'd still put Doflamingo (or even Big Mom) over him. Dude barely has a backstory and IDK what his motive is other than just being evil and violent.

Take away his power level and Kaido is just some depressed alcoholic thug who wants to cause destruction.
Big Mom's powers>>>>>>Kaido's. Kaido is a one trick pony, it's just a hell of a trick. Doflamingo got that drip and that puppet string attack is straight up evil.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Big Mom's powers>>>>>>Kaido's. Kaido is a one trick pony, it's just a hell of a trick. Doflamingo got that drip and that puppet string attack is straight up evil.

Yeah at this point I think Big Mom might be a better villain than Kaido.

Don't get me wrong, Kaido is powerful. But Big Mom's backstory, island, and powers are just more interesting. Kaido is just a thug that happens to be OP.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Do we all agree Luffy died? Seems like it to me.

Hes either dead or super KO'd

Like Ace Died,

I dont think thats the case here. I mean if he had another soul living in his body or something i could be cool with that i guess.

If his gum gum fruit has some type of power that only gets activated when he dies like that dude from 'Misfits' i guess that cool too:francis: