Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Luffy and kaido should of saw cp0 coming though :patrice:

Oda playing us, the translation i read Kaido said Luffy isn't the only one that can see the future, maybe the last panel was Kaido seeing CP0 interfere and it hasn't happened yet :ohhh:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Damn, if homie somehow survives Kaido, give my man a retirement home and a couple of Mermaids to go through, because my boy is going through hell and shyt is about to get worse.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
A Shanks heel turn has to happen right? How is he so cold, but have his arm bit off so easy? Yeah, Luffy is important, but one could argue it wasn't Luffy he cared about, but the damn Devil Fruit. Maybe it didn't want to risk having to find it all over again.. It would be the only thing to surpass the greatest heel turn in history by Aizen

Shanks would be unfukkwittable with an observation Haki that has him able to see the future for like a day in advance. How could you touch him? Hell, what if there is a thing called Haki projection of himself for some real next level application.

The illest part of One Piece are the wild theories.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need that Momonoske lore! It's going to be about the Void Century, isn't it?:feedme:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A Shanks heel turn has to happen right? How is he so cold, but have his arm bit off so easy? Yeah, Luffy is important, but one could argue it wasn't Luffy he cared about, but the damn Devil Fruit. Maybe it didn't want to risk having to find it all over again.. It would be the only thing to surpass the greatest heel turn in history by Aizen

Shanks would be unfukkwittable with an observation Haki that has him able to see the future for like a day in advance. How could you touch him? Hell, what if there is a thing called Haki projection of himself for some real next level application.

The illest part of One Piece are the wild theories.

It definitely feels like Shanks has been one step ahead of everyone else in every other circumstance except losing the fruit he stole from the WG. I wonder if that was a calculated accident too (it'd explain why Shanks called him Anchor even before the red hair pirates realized that Luffy had eaten the Gomu-Gomu fruit).

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It's looking like a segment of this week's chapter is going to be complete and utter flames. A couple of leakers/translators are leaving out some key details in the spoilers and just straight up saying we should wait for the full chapter as it'll be so much better. The guy who usually does the full text summary prior to the chapter release (Redon on Mangahelpers) also says he's not doing it this week.

I'm going on a One Piece blackout until Friday :wow:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Yuderon is right about Luffy's devil fruit being
The Oil(Resin) Fruit rather than Rubber
Oda needs to have that man clapped because he spoiling the story :dead: