Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:snoop:
I don't watch the anime regularly, but I damned sure was going to check in for that.
Toei Animation servers hacked, One Piece anime suspended indefinitely

They would have to do it right before the anime gets to the rooftop scene :beli:

Good. It is low key a blessing in disguise. Let them give the Manga some breathing room so they can fix the pacing of this shyt. I always said One-piece would be goat status if they took a 6 month break every year to work on the pacing of the show. They been running around doing nothing on the anime with no progression for close to a year now.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good. It is low key a blessing in disguise. Let them give the Manga some breathing room so they can fix the pacing of this shyt. I always said One-piece would be goat status if they took a 6 month break every year to work on the pacing of the show. They been running around doing nothing on the anime with no progression for close to a year now.

I don't think so...this is going to cost Toei $$$, and if they have to re-animate the episodes they might do it in lower animation quality than the original episodes to save money.

If they don't have backups they really need to fire their IT department though. :beli:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
You can't be on the Straw Hat Crew if your story ain't sad. Is Yamato's back story sad enough?

Law would fit perfect - ...

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This chapter made me realize this happened all because of Shanks. He probably knew what the fruit was from the beginning.

Why did the world government decide Luffy needs to die now when they've known about him wrecking havoc all these years? Because Shanks told them the fruit he ate wasnt the gomu gomu fruit, it was the one he stole from them.

Why would Shanks want the government to kill Luffy? Because he knew it will help trigger his awakening. But in order for it to awaken, the user needs to be strong as shyt. Thats why he told Luffy to come find him when he's a strong pirate. When he saw Luffy at the paramount war, it was obvious he was still too weak. Once Shanks read the Bad News Morgans report about Luffy becoming a yonkou, Shanks felt its time to act and took his ass to the reverie to set things in motion to help awaken Luffy since he was strong enough to fukk with Big Mom.

The movie Red better be canon, Shanks the real MVP :banderas:
What movie Red?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
What movie Red?

The movie that's coming out in the summer. Shanks is supposed to be in it

latest