Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
King out here finally getting shine :to:, Yamato is knowledgeable bout dragons I feel like it’s an actual species, Momo bouta hold Onigashima like Oden :wow:, small detail but I like how this chapter showed how Luffy n Zoro love to fight both of em turned down outside help for a fair one :mjlit: I love these 2 idiots

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's happening :wow:

Brief summary thanks to Redon

Chapter title- "Brachio Snake"

- The CP0 and Lucci are near Onigashima.

- They have

2 goals:

1. If Kaidou is defeated, they will make Wano join the World Government and take control over it

2. Capture Nico Robin.

- There are less than 5 minutes left for Onigashima to reach the Capital of

Flowers.

- Yamato, in her animal form, heads to Onigashima to destroy the explosives.

- A lot of Sanji vs. Queen.

- Sanji continues to feel uncomfortable with his body.

- Towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several bones are broken from his body. However, his body recovers on its own.

- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on... Will I have awakened the same powers as them...?

Nope!! I don't want to become a monster...!!!!"

- At the end of the chapter, Queen attacks Sanji with his sword but it breaks when he touches Sanji's

body.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

- They have

2 goals:

1. If Kaidou is defeated, they will make Wano join the World Government and take control over it

2. Capture Nico Robin.

Flowers.

- Towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several bones are broken from his body. However, his body recovers on its own.

- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on... Will I have awakened the same powers as them...?

- At the end of the chapter, Queen attacks Sanji with his sword but it breaks when he touches Sanji's

body.
Lucci in the cut. :krs:

Sanji rocking the berserker armor. :ooh:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang

- They have

2 goals:

2. Capture Nico Robin.

Flowers.

body.
Robin getting captured would accelerate the plot by a lot. But it feels early though.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

- They have

2 goals:

2. Capture Nico Robin.

Flowers.

body.

some folks just don’t learn:martin:

but it’s alright :ufdup:
luffy-one-piece.gif

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real, Queen is a wack villain. Dude is not menacing at all. I thought he was wack off rip. For Kaido's #3 I'm severely unimpressed with the character.
If not for chopper, he'd have a crazy amount of bodies. If Sanji didn't evolve last minute, it would be a wrap for him. :ufdup:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Setting up the CP0 vs Strawhats n world government coming to take Robin surprised me for how dedicated they seem, I still have faith that Vegapunk shows up

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:patrice:I wonder if Lucci really wants to run it back with Luffy. As he knows the consequences of messing with Robin. There fight is my favorite one on one fight in the series. If we get a run back of Luffy vs Lucci :lawd:
Wasn't Lucci hunted after losing to Luffy? I would guess he would want the salty run back if he was there. I wonder who the navy would send considering they have all their resources hunting the Shichibukai.