Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Wasn't Lucci hunted after losing to Luffy? I would guess he would want the salty run back if he was there. I wonder who the navy would send considering they have all their resources hunting the Shichibukai.

yeah, him and the rest of the cp9 were hunted after spandam threw them all under the bus and his daddy protected him but they got back into the world governments good graces. That is one of things that make Oda such a great storyteller the fact that he uses cover pages to expand his world and tell stories is amazing

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Robin getting captured would accelerate the plot by a lot. But it feels early though.
Ya’ll remember the spoiler rumor from last year where Luffy is dying and gets kidnapped by the marines and Law sacrifices himself to bring him back. This sets that or something similar up.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Sanji took a massive leap. I like how Oda did it; we saw Luffy and Zoro training, so it makes sense to see what they were doing. It would be bad writing to have Sanji just defeat a 2nd commander. His power up needed to make sense.
I’m still skeptical but I got faith in Oda, I’d love the idea if it’s bout how Sanji has to accept both parts of his lineage both the emotional n physical