Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Best thing about one piece now is that everyone is tough. Zoro said that king was tough so nobody in this arc is gonna get easy wins in the new world. That what I like it’s not all about devil fruits it’s all out strength as well. Not like weak ass bleach :russ:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Best thing about one piece now is that everyone is tough. Zoro said that king was tough so nobody in this arc is gonna get easy wins in the new world. That what I like it’s not all about devil fruits it’s all out strength as well. Not like weak ass bleach :russ:
Then they got CP0 n world government agents after they win :damn:, hope Oda blesses us wit a Kaku n Zoro fight again:ahh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Spoilers from Korean leaker confirmed by redon

- Chapter 1,029: "Tower".
- Queen says that Judge said once he was going to create humans with “exoskeleton”, with great “resistance and power” and with a “heart of ice” with no emotions.
- Sanji is still shocked with the changes on his body and leaves the place because he needs time to think.
- Queen chases him saying that he wants to see the battle suit.
- Kid has severe headaches and is about to be defeated by Big Mom.
- Kid and Law Vs. Big Mom, there are some scenes from the battle.
- Killer Vs. Hawkins.
- Kid's headache is caused by Hawkins, who is headbutting his head.
- In this part there is a long conversation but at the end Killer says that he has 2 questions for Hawkins.
- Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
- Hawkins responds that the damage will go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why has he cut off his arm, if the damage will go to...
- Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm."
- Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I eliminate Kid's straw dolls?
- Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."
- Hawkins draws the "Tower" card. But Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the card is "a new path".
- Killer: "Go ahead, partner!!".
- No break next week.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have mixed feelings about Big Mom.

On one hand I don't really want her to lose to Kidd and Law because I want Luffy to beat her. He's been owing her an asswhooping since Fishman Island so I'll be a little disappointed if it never happens.

On the other hand I don't really need another arc of Big Mom chasing Luffy around. But if Law/Kidd lose and then Luffy beats her in the same arc, they might as well start calling Luffy daddy. :heh:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Kidd and Law might beat Big Mom this arc. I see why people want luffy to beat her but having her around in yet another arc would be too much imo. I'd be fine with Kidd and Law beating tbh, they need to beat serious opponents too.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Those Killer panels were dope as fukk :wow: liked the comparison to Zoro wanting to replace his captains life for his, Sanji passion gon unlock a higher level of diable jambe that will keep his emotions the same is my current theory he jus need some time to accept he really his daddy son :mjlol:, hopefully we see where Franky going to n Apoo wit the rest of the numbers n X Drake, oh the numbers so far are some of the weaker villains :camby:almost as much of a disappointment as Doffys crew but great chapter

Last edited: