Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Zoro would only hit Luffy if Luffy allowed it. Luffy has advanced COO, Zoro doesn't. Sanji has it now though, he just needs to train it.
link, i always thought he had it since oda said his specialty has observation and there was a instance where he dodged katakuri''s jelly bullet after he saw the future where it hit.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Spoiler, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

- Chapter 1,026: "The Decisive Battle" (天王山).
- Kaidou shoots his “Bolo Breath” and Momonosuke barely manages to dodge it.
- Momonosuke bites Kaidou, who screams in pain.
- Inuarashi and Nekomamushi lose their “Sulong” form because the clouds have covered the moon.
- Luffy and Kaidou attack each other using Color of the Supreme King Haki. Their attacks do not touch but the impact is so strong that the sky splits in two.
- Thanks to this the full moon can be seen again, so Inuarashi and Nekomamushi recover their “Sulong” form and defeat Jack and Perospero.

:banderas:

They been owing Jack that L since Zou :wow:

We haven't forgot about that annoying candy ass nikka either, word to Pedro

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did Prospero have his hand cut off? If so nice!

Also I am pretty damn sure Law is a Marine….. he looked like Akinu in that last panel.

Last edited:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Is Big Mom taking damage? That would be bs if Law and Kidd could defeat her.

Luffy v Kaido, the final round about to begin. :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is Big Mom taking damage? That would be bs if Law and Kidd could defeat her.

Luffy v Kaido, the final round about to begin. :banderas:

Yeah I'm really not sure what's going to happen with Big Mom, it's hard to call how that's going to play out :jbhmm:

It's hard to see her losing to Law and Kidd, but at the same time, if she doesn't...then what? If Luffy beats two Yonko this arc that might be overkill. But on the other hand I don't really need another arc of Big Mom chasing the Straw Hats around. I mean I like her as a villain but it's time to move on, there's too much other stuff to deal with.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Luffy and Kaido splitting the heavens. :blessed:

Yeah I'm really not sure what's going to happen with Big Mom, it's hard to call how that's going to play out :jbhmm:

It's hard to see her losing to Law and Kidd, but at the same time, if she doesn't...then what? If Luffy beats two Yonko this arc that might be overkill. But on the other hand I don't really need another arc of Big Mom chasing the Straw Hats around. I mean I like her as a villain but it's time to move on, there's too much other stuff to deal with.
She's probably going to stick around for a bit. At least to play a role in Elbaf (if that's a destination). I can see Luffy taking her down there.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, she might have a role to play in Elbaf but three arcs in a row of Big Mom is too much for me too. I feel like she shouldn't have been brought to Wano since she's basically been a walking plot device most of the time.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah, she might have a role to play in Elbaf but three arcs in a row of Big Mom is too much for me too. I feel like she shouldn't have been brought to Wano since she's basically been a walking plot device most of the time.

She is smoker 2.0 :yeshrug:

I don’t see her being done in until Elbaf

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
iudkgxea61q71.png

This man has gotta be the hardest working Graphic novelist in the world(fukk just talkin manga, he works harder than people in the west)

OP has one of if not the biggest universes in manga/Comics. 1000 chaps long, and he still feels like he can work harder:wow:

Oda different:wow: