Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
So, is it going to be Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido? Momo is going to be the one to hold up the island from falling?

I love Yamato joining the crew now. Luffy will have 3 admiral level fighters under him (eos).
Yamato and Luffy are at the same level so far. :wow:

Even with the sea stone cuffs, I would be surprised if any of the flying 6 could have captured Yamato.
Yeah I've seen alot of people try to downplay Yamato's strength like Kaido is holding back. The dude is just the ultimate tank and realistically she has held out longer than anyone and it was 1v1. We know Luffy is ultimately going to be stronger but for now let her have her shine too :blessed:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow: luffy x yamato snake themed combo was fire, sorry sanji but you lost yo spot in the monster trio, bum ass nikka :pachaha:.
idk if momo should fight, his adult body should make him like his dad but oden had hella experience fighting and honing his already monstrous natural skills. if momo came in wrecking shyt i'd be taken a back a bit, he can hold the island tho.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
:wow: luffy x yamato snake themed combo was fire, sorry sanji but you lost yo spot in the monster trio, bum ass nikka :pachaha:.
idk if momo should fight, his adult body should make him like his dad but oden had hella experience fighting and honing his already monstrous natural skills. if momo came in wrecking shyt i'd be taken a back a bit, he can hold the island tho.
Relax on the Sanji slander that’s an OG east blue member :ufdup:, n I believe Momo gon have to take some lumps in dragon form before he doin blast breaths n elemental shyt prolly after he witness Kaido do it

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The bold is not happening. The "monster trio" will always be Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Oda's framing this entire arc and the last few chapters should have solidified that already. We heard the same thing when Jinbe joined too.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The bold is not happening. The "monster trio" will always be Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Oda's framing this entire arc and the last few chapters should have solidified that already. We heard the same thing when Jinbe joined too.
nope yamato>sanji idk what anybody says. yall overhype sanji, i think jinbie could take him raid suit or not. i'll give him leeway since it seems the raid suit is doing something to him.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
nope yamato>sanji idk what anybody says. yall overhype sanji, i think jinbie could take him raid suit or not. i'll give him leeway since it seems the raid suit is doing something to him.
Yep I definitely think Jimbei is stronger than Sanji at this point. He took out Who's Who without much difficulty at all and apparently he was the strongest of the flying six. When Sanji takes out Queen he'll be back on top of Jimbei

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nobody over-hypes Sanji. If anything, y'all always underplaying him. You're doing it in this post, even. And if anybody is over-hyped, it's Zoro. People actually think he's Yonko level or on Luffy's level or can take Mihawk when it's not even close to true. And going by what's happening now w/ Yamato, he's not close there, either. It's crazy that people are still doubting Sanji even after everything that's been said and how he's being portrayed. And who he's facing off against. Yamato joining the Strawhats won't change anything in that regard no matter how much y'all want it to.

Last edited:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Nami’s parent are dead

Argoat is Nami's parents

nami-arlong.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Nobody over-hypes Sanji. If anything, y'all always underplaying him. You're doing it in this post, even. And if anybody is over-hyped, it's Zoro. People actually think he's Yonko level or on Luffy's level or can take Mihawk when it's not even close to true. And going by what's happening now w/ Yamato, he's not close there, either. It's crazy that people are still doubting Sanji even after everything that's been said and how he's being portrayed. And who he's facing off against. Yamato joining the Strawhats won't change anything in that regard no matter how much y'all want it to.
zoro isn't overhyped he just has good ass feats, post time skip he barley tried until the rooftop, every opponent he's beaten quite easily. Keep in mind blocking a dual yonko combo fukked zoro up (which is a feat itself) and limited his fighting time, also note he was putting in work on the rooftop and managed to scare the shyt outta big mom and give kaido a perma scar earning his praise. to say he's not close to yamato is a big ass stretch.

who else would fight queen if everyone is busy, plus you know sanji gets the third strongest, that doesn't mean he's the only one who can fight queen its just right time and place/ typical one piece structure. if you want the trio to stay the same sure that's your preference but yamato will be top 3 if she joins imo.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
zoro isn't overhyped he just has good ass feats, post time skip he barley tried until the rooftop, every opponent he's beaten quite easily. Keep in mind blocking a dual yonko combo fukked zoro up (which is a feat itself) and limited his fighting time, also note he was putting in work on the rooftop and managed to scare the shyt outta big mom and give kaido a perma scar earning his praise. to say he's not close to yamato is a big ass stretch.

who else would fight queen if everyone is busy, plus you know sanji gets the third strongest, that doesn't mean he's the only one who can fight queen its just right time and place/ typical one piece structure. if you want the trio to stay the same sure that's your preference but yamato will be top 3 if she joins imo.
she’s had king haki since she was a child plus she is clashing with kaido like luffy was. she’s 2 in power but not in ranking. zoro will always be #2 then sanji then jinbe then yamato when she joins. lowkey she might not be 2 in power cus zoro can put king’s haki into his attacks as well he did vs kaido but didnt know what he was doing

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
she’s had king haki since she was a child plus she is clashing with kaido like luffy was. she’s 2 in power but not in ranking. zoro will always be #2 then sanji then jinbe then yamato when she joins. lowkey she might not be 2 in power cus zoro can put king’s haki into his attacks as well he did vs kaido but didnt know what he was doing
agreed ranking wise they'll keep it the same (plus they all got specific ship roles), power wise she's top 3 until we seen the conclusion of sanji's current fight and her n luffy's 2 v 1.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Monster Trio will always be Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.
M3 is not about strength, it's the relationship they have with Luffy.
Zoro is the right hand/wing and 2nd to Luffy.
Sanji is the left hand/wing and 3rd.

Yamato is straight up stronger than Sanji, and maybe Zoro too. Based on feat, She is equal to Luffy in strength, right now.

The next major fights after this arc are BB and the world government. It makes sense to add a powerhouse like Yamato now.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Monster Trio will always be Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji.
M3 is not about strength, it's the relationship they have with Luffy.
Zoro is the right hand/wing and 2nd to Luffy.
Sanji is the left hand/wing and 3rd.

Yamato is straight up stronger than Sanji, and maybe Zoro too. Based on feat, She is equal to Luffy in strength, right now.

The next major fights after this arc are BB and the world government. It makes sense to add a powerhouse like Yamato now.
yup cus no way in hell nami & usopp can fight anyone in bb crew seriously :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
yup cus no way in hell nami & usopp can fight anyone in bb crew seriously :mjlol:

If next arc is Elbaf then Usopp is going to get a MAJOR upgrade. He has been talking about wanting to meet the giants since the early days of the manga and just this arc he spoke on having CoC and making everyone tremble before him. That's major because Usopp lies end up becoming the truth. Take a look at things now, the only people left who haven't received a monster upgrade recently are Franky, Brook, and Usopp. Franky is about to get some Queen tech so he is good, that means Usopp is due.

Once Nami learns to use Zeus she is going to be a problem. Only thing she needs is time.

Last edited: