Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yamato is fighting Kaido and has a better understanding of using conqueror's haki so if she joined she'd be the second most powerful, probably not for long but still...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This dude Morj usually does a good job making cases for his theories (though I don't always agree...the raid will fail thing always lost to Occam's Razor in my book). Here he took two really interesting theories and married 'em.

1. Green Bull = Shimotsuki Ushimaru
2. Shimotsuki Ushimaru = Zoro's father

Both are pretty dope. I think the "samurai don't eat" link between the three characters is an interesting connection that I hadn't seen before. Also the concept of key strawhats meeting their fathers in consecutive arcs might have some legs because Sanji met Judge at Wholecake, Zoro would meet Ushimaru in this Wano arc, and then you've got Usopp likely to meet Yasopp soon (Elbaf is most people's guess). That'd be three in a row...what do we know about Nami's parents again?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This dude Morj usually does a good job making cases for his theories (though I don't always agree...the raid will fail thing always lost to Occam's Razor in my book). Here he took two really interesting theories and married 'em.

1. Green Bull = Shimotsuki Ushimaru
2. Shimotsuki Ushimaru = Zoro's father

Both are pretty dope. I think the "samurai don't eat" link between the three characters is an interesting connection that I hadn't seen before. Also the concept of key strawhats meeting their fathers in consecutive arcs might have some legs because Sanji met Judge at Wholecake, Zoro would meet Ushimaru in this Wano arc, and then you've got Usopp likely to meet Yasopp soon (Elbaf is most people's guess). That'd be three in a row...what do we know about Nami's parents again?

Nami’s parent are dead

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
God the art looked crazy this chapter, I can tell Oda loves drawing Kaido n Momo in dragon form I can’t wait till they have a blast breath clash. We got confirmation that Oni’s are a race I wonder who Yamato’s mom is I feel like Kaido has some family trauma similar to how Big Mom has issues his backstory gon go dumb :wow:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
So, is it going to be Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido? Momo is going to be the one to hold up the island from falling?

I love Yamato joining the crew now. Luffy will have 3 admiral level fighters under him (eos).
Yamato and Luffy are at the same level so far. :wow:

Even with the sea stone cuffs, I would be surprised if any of the flying 6 could have captured Yamato.