Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone getting pushed to the live floor :patrice:
that man looks so much like Zoro that he has to be his father :whoo:

Zrgj73G.jpg

20hAv1b.png

YNMfOuP.png
:lolbron:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some people are speculating that one of the samurai is now Ryokugyu because of the "samurai don't need to eat" stuff.

Only issue with that is, I don't see any of them just joining the Marines and ignoring what Kaido/Orochi have done to Wano for the last 20 years.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
so how we ranking the straw hats with jimbie and possibly yamato in terms of strength.
Luffy
Zoro
Yamato/Jimbie/Sanji Idk who'd be stronger
franky
robin
Chopper
ussop
nami
Yamato,Sanji then Jimbe but I can see Sanji bein stronger end of this arc I jus ain’t seen enough feats to justify it righ now

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Still don't care about Yamato.

Anyway,

Luffy
Yamato
Zoro
Sanji
Jimbei
Franky
Robin
Brook
Chopper
Nami (w/ Zeus) = Usopp
I’m liking her more n more she still has a lot of room to grow. A comment I seen that’s dope is when Zoro was first introduced he got offered rice by a lil girl after starving for days n here from what we assume is his father offering a lil girl who was starving also tying in to Otama giving Luffy the rice while she was hungry too n finally way back in Punk Hazard Momo was saying a samurai doesn’t get hungry n refused the strawhats food initially, Oda be thematic wit his shyt :whoo: