Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Oda gon always write characters to be as strong as they need be for the situation I jus wanted to see the progression for Zoro n Sanji since it’s been a while we’ve seen them pushed to the limit pre Wano. Luffy pushed Katakuri the furthest he’s ever been n that was before snakeman, Luffy will beat Kaido tho that’s forsure lol Oda basically said he’s approaching the Rocks/Shanks tier of power so it’s a wrap :whoo: plus we forgetting he hasn’t used the advanced conquerors wit gear 4 yet n hasn’t unlocked awakening :merchant: Luffy will pull out some new technique for round 3 vs Kaido

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Zolo gonna merk shyt as usual, no questions asked. Im just hoping oda doesnt do an ass pull withy luffy and Kaido round two. Been looking at oda kind of funny since Luffys victories with Don Flamingo and Katakuri :francis:
It’s crazy how some of the fan base will gladly agree Zoro gon handle shyt easily but doubt Luffy as if Zoro has had more significant portrayal post ts :mjlol: n I agree he will get to shine again this arc but the logic don’t make sense to me, Doflamingo fight wasn’t an asspull he literally doubled him wit Law at first then had to recharge to win Katakuri lost the edge because his face was revealed n he has never fought that long before ever I love him but he’s a front runner :yeshrug: Luffy been havin comeback victories ever since he left East Blue n lastly the fight was symbolic in the fact that they were mirrors of each other but also because like rubber Luffy bounces back while Mochi is shaped into whatever pounds it
:dame:
which is further delved upon when we see pre Luffy fight Katakuri went away from his true self ever since Brûlée got attacked meanwhile we see Luffy has always stuck to his core principles n that’s why Luffy won the physical n ideological battle

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
It’s crazy how some of the fan base will gladly agree Zoro gon handle shyt easily but doubt Luffy as if Zoro has had more significant portrayal post ts :mjlol: n I agree he will get to shine again this arc but the logic don’t make sense to me, Doflamingo fight wasn’t an asspull he literally doubled him wit Law at first then had to recharge to win Katakuri lost the edge because his face was revealed n he has never fought that long before ever I love him but he’s a front runner :yeshrug: Luffy been havin comeback victories ever since he left East Blue n lastly the fight was symbolic in the fact that they were mirrors of each other but also because like rubber Luffy bounces back while Mochi is shaped into whatever pounds it
which is further delved upon when we see pre Luffy fight Katakuri went away from his true self ever since Brûlée got attacked meanwhile we see Luffy has always stuck to his core principles n that’s why Luffy won the physical n ideological battle

Zoro always been stronger than Luffy/ the atrongest straw hat. :ld:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
WHY THIS IS A POPULAR TALKIN POINT IN THIS FANDOM IS BEYOND ME LMFAOO LUFFY WILL ALWAYS BE STRONGER THAN ZORO, YOU SHOULD GET SHISHI SONSON’D FOR THIS BLASPHEMOUS TAKE :scust::pacspit:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
roger and rayliegh are luffy n zoro so take that as you will. could zoro beat every enemy post time skip luffy has fought:
howdy jones- yes, styled on him under water.
ceasar clown- yes
don chinjao- yes
doflimingo- i'd say yes, he's better equipped to cut the strings.
cracker- if zoro is fast enough he one shots. the only problem would be not gettig overwhelmed by the soliders
katakuri- idk, zoans are pretty straightfoward, a paramecia like kat would be extremely hard to beat, especially with future sight. he might lose

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
roger and rayliegh are luffy n zoro so take that as you will. could zoro beat every enemy post time skip luffy has fought:
ceasar clown- yes
don chinjao- yes
cracker- if zoro is fast enough he one shots. the only problem would be not gettig overwhelmed by the soliders
katakuri- idk, zoans are pretty straightfoward, a paramecia like kat would be extremely hard to beat, especially with future sight. he might lose
Exactly the straw hats are modeled after Roger but yet Zoro is the strongest?? That narratively doesn’t make sense n ion kno if Zoro can break out the parasite technique cause it took gear 4 Luffy to be the first to do that, Jozu couldn’t even do that :whoo: I agree wit the rest tho

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ceasar clown- yes
don chinjao- yes
Caesar Clown would have killed Zoro easily - he has no way to counter his gas/poison.
Doflamingo would have destroyed him as well. We haven't seen anything that suggests he could cut his strings - he definitely couldn't cut the bird cage.
He's not one shotting Cracker. By the time he would have gotten passed the first armor (if he could without the weakness being exposed) he would have been overwhelmed.
Katakuri would have beaten him as well with low difficulty. He was way too fast and varied for Zoro.

Zoro is not on Luffy's level.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caesar Clown would have killed Zoro easily - he has no way to counter his gas/poison.
Doflamingo would have destroyed him as well. We haven't seen anything that suggests he could cut his strings - he definitely couldn't cut the bird cage.
He's not one shotting Cracker. By the time he would have gotten passed the first armor (if he could without the weakness being exposed) he would have been overwhelmed.
Katakuri would have beaten him as well with low difficulty. He was way too fast and varied for Zoro.

I still don't understand how the Bird cage was that impenetrable :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

they forgot how Luffy was struggling with cracker. Ever since he got to the new word luffy been fighting tough opponents. Sanji need to get some wins in cause he talking about after he wore whether raid suit he was feeling funny.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

:ehh: fair enough, tbh G4 is what really puts luffy in the next teir . however now with his advance hakis his base and gear forms should improve alot.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Little Spoiler, more soon

- Chapter 1,024: "A certain someone (某)".
- The first pages of the chapter are a summary of how is the situation in some parts of Onigashima.
- The fight between Kaidou and Yamato continues.
- Yamato flashback, takes place after Oden's death 20 years ago.
- Kid Yamato is locked in a cave with 3 powerful samurai, one of them seems to be Shimotsuki Ushimaru.
- At the end of the chapter (in the present) Yamato and Kaidou use their “Raimei Hakke” at the same time and they are tied.

From 5ch., redon translation:

- While Yamato is in the cave with the 3 samurai, they read Oden's journal (it seems Yamato can't read or something like that).
- The 3 samurai open the cave breaking a rock and go out (probably to fight Kaidou).
- Yamato had 8 years old and he has a bumpy face.

More from 5ch: Yamato used to be called Onihime-sama (Oni Princess, something like that), and went on a rampage in Onigashima which is why she was imprisoned.

From Redon in ArlongPark Forums

- It also appears that she was capable of using Haki with “Conqueror Haki” and she defeated several of Kaidou's subordinates in her way.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
4880GjN.jpg

So that's Zoro's father?