Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Sanji n Zoro clowning while facing 2 Yonko commanders :mjlol:, can’t believe that Sanjis Diable Jambe is actually not haki related that’s a wild twist :jbhmm:, Kings race bein potentially wiped out by the celestial dragons :picard:, Zoro second backstory hype :smugfavre: n my nikka Momonosuke lookin so majestic that’s one of my favorite panels in Wano so far goddam Oda been goin crazy the past few chapters :blessed: :salute:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I hope Sanji n Zoro get they shyt pushed in cause goin from no all out 1v1s to beating yonko commanders gon be some bullshyt lol

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope Sanji n Zoro get they shyt pushed in cause goin from no all out 1v1s to beating yonko commanders gon be some bullshyt lol

Nah this is the climax of Wano. I'm sure they'll be fukked up after the fight, but there's no way they lose at this point. This arc can't go on forever.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Nah this is the climax of Wano. I'm sure they'll be fukked up after the fight, but there's no way they lose at this point. This arc can't go on forever.
I feel u but Zoro before this arc faced Pika n Sanji only had a scuffle wit Vergo n Doflamingo, I’m not saying they leave this arc wit an L but they gotta go thru a struggle to fully satisfy my expectations I hope Oda proves me wrong

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I feel u but Zoro before this arc faced Pika n Sanji only had a scuffle wit Vergo n Doflamingo, I’m not saying they leave this arc wit an L but they gotta go thru a struggle to fully satisfy my expectations I hope Oda proves me wrong
Zoro impressed Kaido and even made him dodge his move it’s not that out of the realm of possibility that he could take out one of his captains.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Zoro impressed Kaido and even made him dodge his move it’s not that out of the realm of possibility that he could take out one of his captains.
Zolo gonna merk shyt as usual, no questions asked. Im just hoping oda doesnt do an ass pull withy luffy and Kaido round two. Been looking at oda kind of funny since Luffys victories with Don Flamingo and Katakuri :francis:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
naw zoro is fine, he never went all out post time skip until the roof and he scarred kaido and did a brief blocking of a combined yonkou attack. he's easily yonkou first mate teir. idk bout sanji cuz vergo nearly broke his legs and donflimingo styled on him, maybe that raid so gonna evolve him even further.
Zolo gonna merk shyt as usual, no questions asked. Im just hoping oda doesnt do an ass pull withy luffy and Kaido round two. Been looking at oda kind of funny since Luffys victories with Don Flamingo and Katakuri :francis:
luffy has yet to 1 v 1 a strong opponent without some sort of help or running away to rest. he shldn't beat kaido at all, katakuri pushed it but i'd argue he lost on purpose cuz man luffy was out classed and dude was the first to really go heads up with G4 n not be dominated.