Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
with AOT now publishing its final chapter its crazy how many series One Piece has outlived:russ:

this series came out in 97 and outlasted series that came after it like death note end in the 00s, fellow long running series like Naruto and Bleach end in 2014 and 2016 respectively.

now its seeing a series like AOT that came out a decade and two years after it, end before it does.:pachaha:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Haki is very OP, the ability to get stronger thru hard fights is haxxed even more so than zenkai in DragonBall if not just as much.

Like I said I doubt Asura is CoC. It's to different from what we seen.
And Zoro's vibe to other people is to different (demonic)
This is oda putting up a red herring for us. In my opinion

Wonder what's going on with the clouds with Kid?

Switch

All Star
Daps
To the surprise of absolutely nobody Zoro has kings haki, glad we finally got to see Asura. If Zoro and Law are out of the fight I wonder what they’ll do next. The Scabbards are running around so those won’t be down for long.

Kid and Killer v Big Mom, hmm Kid you better pull the op shyt out of your ass lol

That last panel of Luffy looks so boss, all this Kings haki stuff just hyped up Shanks further btw

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
If Kaido says you have COC then you have it. He even kinda respects Zoro :ld:

I feel like Kidd gonna catch that work :laugh: he needs to show us something

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FINALLY Zoro has Kings Haki like we all predicted!! Mane this chapter was :damn::damn::damn:

Luffy :wow:

Now Oda finally gave up some things about Conquers haki. This chapter brehs!! :wow::mjcry::wow:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
They literally had to throw the strongest combination attack to get this nikka out the paint and not only does he survive, he overcomes it and manages to make the strongest character In the story bleed.
I never wanna hear a Sanji stronger than Zoro statement ever again...:stopitslime:. he down there getting stuck in spider webs while the real ones on the roof brawling :wow:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Chopper + Zoro = Law :ohhh:

Also
Law is definitely gonna sacrifice himself for Luffy. He's damn near an honorary strawhat at this point. He's Luffy's big-little aloof brother. Being luffy's brother is very dangerous, like redshirt shyt. Him talking about not wanting anyone to die kinda cements the idea that he's more of a nakama than rival.