Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chopper + Zoro = Law :ohhh:

Also
Law is definitely gonna sacrifice himself for Luffy. He's damn near an honorary strawhat at this point. He's Luffy's big-little aloof brother. Being luffy's brother is very dangerous, like redshirt shyt. Him talking about not wanting anyone to die kinda cements the idea that he's more of a nakama than rival.

I might agree if not for the fact that characters just don't die like that in One Piece. He'll probably show back up after the fight bandaged up on some Pell shyt :heh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, can't you brehs talk about Zoro without shytting on Sanji? :mjcry:

That was a good chapter though.

I don't know how Kidd and Killer are going to manage to keep Big Mom from going back up top now that she got Prometheus back.

Big Mom is making another Zeus so hopefully that means Nami gets hers back if it doesn't dissipate. :blessed:

Luffy finally figuring out the last piece of the haki puzzle should put him close to the level of Kaido. :blessed:

We need to see what's going on down below now .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron::blessed: :banderas::ohlawd::salute:Asura, y’all.

Zoro has been wilding out lately.
...and my DUDE Luffy’s really getting ready to handle an Emperor 1v1:whew:

Sanji needs to put that raid suit back on and get up to that rooftop to make a clutch move YESTERDAY... I’m reading the manga again from Alabasta on and I’m just getting back into Enies Lobby. I miss how goated Sanji used to be pre time skip inbetween his Mr. Prince alias in Alabasta, saving Nami from Enel in Skypiea, and his fights on the Sea Train. Yeah, Sanji still simped, but he put in work during fights and he came in the clutch when they really needed him.

One of my few complaints with the series post time skip is how the Strawhats themselves don’t get that many super down fights anymore (besides Luffy) because the story is so crowded with all these other characters running around.

Really hoping they don’t offscreen too many of the fights down in the Onigashima building.

I’m also seconding the notion that Law is going to sacrifice himself for Luffy at some point. Im thinking that either Kinemon and/or Law will be dead by the end of the arc.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Luffy bossing up but Kaido about to take it to another level. Luffy won't win this round.

My money is on Luffy and maybe some strawhats catching serious work and Marco uses an ultimate phienix ability to sacrifice himself to revive everyone. Zoro is wiped and needs to be brought back into fighting shape, so I'm saying Marco.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Luffy bossing up but Kaido about to take it to another level. Luffy won't win this round.

My money is on Luffy and maybe some strawhats catching serious work and Marco uses an ultimate phienix ability to sacrifice himself to revive everyone. Zoro is wiped and needs to be brought back into fighting shape, so I'm saying Marco.
Luffy’s going to win with help. Momo’s dragon ability I think will come into play. But this fight is going to drag for months. The other Strawhat fights are still ongoing.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Saw zero like
173006898_1447502338975565_9222404533384250629_n.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Nah I think if Marco could do something like that he would've used it in Marineford.

And aside from that, IMO it would take away from the accomplishments of the SN if Marco had to swoop in and rescue them.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nah I think if Marco could do something like that he would've used it in Marineford.

And aside from that, IMO it would take away from the accomplishments of the SN if Marco had to swoop in and rescue them.

Marco has to be there for some reason, and i dont see him leaving alive. Oda said this war will rival Marineford, and imo that means someone is going to bite the dust. The phoenix is known for resurrection not just quick heal and im thinking the ultimate ability of that fruit is to resurrect someone or a group or people. IMO he wouldnt have used that in Marineford because it would have been pointless because its no good to bring Ace or Whitebeard back alive if Akainu, Blackbeard, and the other admirals are just going to kill them again, and as 1st mate it became his job to lead the Whitebeard pirates away from there with Luffy safely. Plus Whitebeard was at the end of his life and probably told Marco to never use that shyt on him. He going to bet his life on the Strawhats and Samurai and do a mass heal on them but in doing so sacrifice his own life.

If the phoenix ability didnt have a major element in this part of the story Oda could have sent Flowers Vista instead of Marco since he its a swordsman and may have been interested in the samurai.

Last edited: