Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's like no DF user ever dies when they fall in the ocean. Something always saves them.

When a character is about to die in One Piece, something almost always saves them as a general rule :yeshrug:

And Oda wouldn't kill a Yonkou in an anticlimactic way like that anyway. I think once Kaido is dealt with, Luffy will fight Big Mom solo. We've had an IOU for that since Fishmen Island.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Scene hits if you've been invested in the story for a long time. The theme they're playing is the first anime ED from like 1999. :wow:

I can't understate how much I'll miss this series when it's over. In some ways One Piece ending is like my youth ending :mjcry:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

Scene hits if you've been invested in the story for a long time. The theme they're playing is the first anime ED from like 1999. :wow:

I can't understate how much I'll miss this series when it's over. In some ways One Piece ending is like my youth ending :mjcry:

It'll probably feel like I felt when Naruto ended. I still keep it up in queue like there's going to be new episodes :mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
- Chapter 1,010: "Haoshoku" i.e Conqueror's Haki
- The chapter begins with the fall of Big Mom.
- Luffy looks like he's defeated.
- Kaidou attacks Zoro to free Prometheus.
- Law changes with Zoro and attacks Kaidou.
- Prometheus is going to help Big Mom.
Kid: "The goal is to separate them !! Leave her to us !!"
- Zoro: "Kid, Killer ... !!"
- Prometheus saves Big Mom and asks her for something (we don't know what).
- Zoro: "This is my limit, if this doesn't work I'll leave the rest to you."
- Zoro uses the Ashura attack against Kaidou (we don't know if the old one or a new one).
- Kaidou: "It can't be ... Conqueror's Haki? Enough is enough. Brain Myung Bagua !!"
- Luffy recovers and talks to Kaidou.
Luffy: "When you hit me with your bat, I understood everything ... !! Did you use the Conqueror's Haki?"
- Kaidou: "Only the powerful can do it !!"
- After this, Kaidou falls to Luffy's attacks (one is the one in the image).
- Luffy: "At some point and in some way, you will fall."
- Rest next week.

:banderas: