Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Who here hated Thriller Bark? i skipped that whole arc until Kuma showed up :mjlol:

you bugging.

01b4fdu.png

f6fba1ae37cb4bd39f6818a18f9a6e79.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_o7c39aqoUJ1uobutdo1_500.jpg

your bugging breh, so many great moments in thriller bark :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My main issue with Thriller Bark is basically that I found Moria to be one of the more :flabbynsick: villains

Dude was the boss of a haunted house island and wasn't really scary or threatening at all. And he has no real backstory or interesting plan outside of "Imma steal everybody's shadows".

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My main issue with Thriller Bark is basically that I found Moria to be one of the more :flabbynsick: villains

Dude was the boss of a haunted house island and wasn't really scary or threatening at all. And he has no real backstory or interesting plan outside of "Imma steal everybody's shadows".

That’s the point though he is stealing other people powers because he knows he is flabby. He was going to create a monster to fight his enemies for him.

Running into him is basically Luffy running into the guy who failed to succeed and became isolated and weird. Like a cautionary story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the point though he is stealing other people powers because he knows he is flabby. He was going to create a monster to fight his enemies for him.

Running into him is basically Luffy running into the guy who failed to succeed and became isolated and weird. Like a cautionary story.

The other interesting thing is that Moria's whole crew got washed by Kaido...
d7097f8d6ab1dd139c27167cfa1572205e8aeccd_hq.jpg

Daps

I never disliked Thriller Bark but what completely changed my perception of Moira is someone pointing out to me that hes a "shadow of his former self". He also provides a narrative purpose being so washed

Croc got washed by a yonko so he goes back to the first part of the grandline to Deebo a country and build up his might

Moira gets washed by a yonko and he lets himself go and gives up on the idea of having a crew that can die

On another note prime Moira must've been strong as shyt. Imagine having to fight him and his shadow of equal strength:merchant:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The One Piece global popularity poll is still in progress:

ONE PIECE WORLD TOP100

Did any of you coli brehs vote?

The mid-term character rankings are in. These are the top 10 most popular characters so far:

OVERALL Mid-Term Character Popularity Rankings:

1. Monkey D. Luffy
2. Roronoa Zoro
3. Sanji
4. Trafalgar Law
5. Portgas D. Ace
6. Nico Robin
7. Nami
8. Sabo
9. Boa Hancock
10. Shanks

Overall Rankings 11-50:

Region Specific Mid-Term Character Popularity Rankings:
Japan

USA:

Europe:

Latin America/Carribean:

---
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Robin are consistently the four most popular Strawhats, with Usopp and Nami fighting for 5th place.

Law and Hancock are crazy popular, and Ace is still getting love all these years later.
People have to be trolling with all of those Woop Slap votes though :mjlol:
Had to drop a vote for my boy Dr. hiruluk :wow:

Tomorrow is Condoriano