Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Cant believe people STILL goin wit this Zoro stronger than Luffy narrative :mjlol: even if u believe that what in the Post Timeskip era adds to that argument? Luffy has had way better showings by far n Zoro has said he couldnt follow someone who wasnt stronger than himself. For fukks sake him n Luffy are similar to Rayleigh n Roger. Stop this terrible take please there are so much more worthwhile things to talk bout in the manga than this. This shyt is especially annoying cause Zoro is my fav character but the discourse surrounding him from his fanbase is so fukking awful a majority of the time :francis:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Pain endurance =/= strength

:hubie:
Plus if he wanna use that "example" its still surpassed by the fact Luffy took 100 souls then still had energy to use gear 2 n 3 at the same time to fight a warlord. Or Luffy in Enies Lobby fighting Blueno then fighting Lucci n winning even after taking 3 Rokuogans n using gear 2 n 3 multiple times that day. Like yes Zoro is a monster but it baffles me how the fanbase can downplay jus how fukking special Luffy is :mindblown:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah fam, that "I'm sick of always being hungry!! I should be allowed to have rice too!!" line was a gut punch. I also think that part implies both she and Momonosuke stay at Wano (I know some theories have one or both travelling with Luffy after this arc).

Who's the stranger with the Scabbards? Is Hiyori too obvious a character for the hidden face at the end?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah fam, that "I'm sick of always being hungry!! I should be allowed to have rice too!!" line was a gut punch. I also think that part implies both she and Momonosuke stay at Wano (I know some theories have one or both travelling with Luffy after this arc).

Who's the stranger with the Scabbards? Is Hiyori too obvious a character for the hidden face at the end?

That’s very likely who it is and I think this whole situation is set up for Sanji to finally stop simping. It’s too much of a liability at this level and I can’t see them hurting the scabbards and Hiyori and him just watching.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
EuCc7R6XYAAHt5T

:mjlol:

Daps
:mjcry: the Sanji slander.

At this point I'm wondering who he's even going to match up with.
Queen's probably the most obvious pick but I wouldn't mind King. Im of the opinion Sanjis only a disappointment if you expect him to operate like Zoro. Dude is a simp but he's a very clutch simp

At Enies he got embarassed before showing up to fukk up Robins brother (:lolbron:) and dropping that "God makes food, the devil makes spices" line. I'm confident he and every other Straw Hat gonna leave us :gladbron: :ooh: by the end of this raid

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
stop it, you think sanji can fight queen or king? both who are above Jack and jack is a damn beast of a pirate his damn self

mj-laughing.gif

Daps
stop it, you think sanji can fight queen or king? both who are above Jack and jack is a damn beast of a pirate his damn self

mj-laughing.gif
Do I think Sanji is going to fight the second strongest henchmen to the arc antagonist? Yeah lol thats what he does like every other arc in this series. Idk why so many people get irrational about Zoro vs Sanji when they're two totally different characters occupying different niches. Sanji got a power up last arc he has used twice and neither time did he go all out with it. You really think its a stretch for him to beat any of Kaido's face cards?