Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know he will probably redeem himself before the arc is over but Sanji has been upsetting me the last few chapters.

I think at this point Sanji is probably my least favorite Strawhat :francis: right now I put Chopper over him

At least Tony Tony ain't out here endangering himself and his crew because of simping. Swirly brow needs to just stay in the kitchen and not leave, otherwise all the enemy has to do is send a random female to fight him and he's done.

I'd hate to see Sanji involved in a war with female combatants, he'd be a straight liability.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
glad this happen, I want Sanji's opponent to be King

and yes its for superficial reasons
Both can fly
both have a fire element abilties
both have a suit ; raid suit for sanji. We dont know what King's suit is it could be just a design. Or it could be something more.

i think that would be a fun match to see him vs King

we know hes part of some lost forgotten race, so anything is possible of what King is and the rest of his abilties(fire, wings, suit, etc)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
glad this happen, I want Sanji's opponent to be King

and yes its for superficial reasons
Both can fly
both have a fire element abilties
both have a suit ; raid suit for sanji. We dont know what King's suit is it could be just a design. Or it could be something more.

i think that would be a fun match to see him vs King

we know hes part of some lost forgotten race, so anything is possible of what King is and the rest of his abilties(fire, wings, suit, etc)

Gonna probably be Queen, since he knows of Germa and Judge. If I remember right Chopper is the only one with the oni and no way he beats queen.

I’m guessing something will happen with King and Mom’s crew who we haven’t seen.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Gonna probably be Queen, since he knows of Germa and Judge. If I remember right Chopper is the only one with the oni and no way he beats queen.

I’m guessing something will happen with King and Mom’s crew who we haven’t seen.
sanji vs queen would be to boring imo, then again we dont know all what queen would do.

but i prefer vs king. But i can imagine something happens to where maybe even Zoro fights him, and sanji fights queen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know he will probably redeem himself before the arc is over but Sanji has been upsetting me the last few chapters.

:mjlol: Simpji hit a new low today. They really need to redeem his honor ASAP.

I’m still feeling blessed to see Robin finally shining. Been hoping to see her really get down for the longest :blessed:

Luffy, Zoro, Robin, and Usopp are my personal GOAT Strawhats.
Nami is great from Alabasta through the time skip, but I didn’t like her redesign. She’s gotten better since Whole Cake IMO. I’ll put her and Chopper as 5 and 6.

Chopper felt more like a real character pre timeskip. These days the series treats him too much like a generic cute mascot.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
if sanji was gonna fight Maria, i thought he would use those Okama powers he learned from Kambakka island(if he did)
even tho he is said to have been learning their attack cuisine, i can imagine he plearned something about okama stuff

plus attack cusine might help him as it is said to have transformed the people of kambakka island into what they are.

but ahh well

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
sanji vs queen would be to boring imo, then again we dont know all what queen would do.

but i prefer vs king. But i can imagine something happens to where maybe even Zoro fights him, and sanji fights queen.

We’ve never seen his hybrid form, plus he’s probably has a lot more inventions up his sleeve. I trust in Oda.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think people are misunderstanding Sanji here. And why this was a good moment for his character *and* Robin's character.

A lesser character (man) would not be capable of going against their pride like that to display their trust in their friend.

sanjirobin1mjcu.jpg

Whether it was intentional or not, Sanji also got the info out that they're targeting Robin, and also exposed how their surveilling everyone/thing. Look at the reactions of the other SHs.

Marco seems to understand all this while a guy like Heat (the Kid pirate calling Sanji pathetic) doesn't.

Robin being energized by Sanji's sacrifice, smacking down Black Maria and alluding to her "devil child" epithet were great moments as well. I'm glad she's finally getting a proper fight against an important character.

Now we need to see who Sanji faces.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, I don't even care about the Sanji factor besides the comedy of it fam. We're getting a legit Nico Robin fight! I'm usually team Nami, but Robin's bodied this whole Wano arc :noah:...Oda gonna give us an S&M themed fight on the low? Maria got slaves, Nico's slap got the "spank" sound effect and she was rockin' the leather before. I see you Oda...:salute:

I like Nami's reaction the best of the crew too. They know he's not ducking a fade with ANYONE, because he's stepped up so often. So they instantly realize that he must be fighting a woman (low key lookin' jealous). It's low key hilarious. The Black Maria clique falling in love with his "sacrifice" right before he screamed for Robin was great too.

Also, everyone just got tuned in to those eyes. Usopp's mind is working already.