Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I feel too many characters have loose ends in their character arc to die here. But there must be a moment where this fight is (temporarily) halted. No way we get a conclusion to it before we see how the other fights end.

It's One Piece, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anyone to die :mjlol:

But I agree we're going to cut back to the other fights soon. My understanding is that Kabuki plays usually have five acts. Usually Act 3 (which we're in right now) ends in tragedy, Act 4 is the climax, and Act 5 is the epilogue.

So yeah, I think the current act is going to end with it looking like the alliance took a massive L, and then maybe the Grant Fleet will come in with the save in Act 4. :manny:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
It's One Piece, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anyone to die :mjlol:

But I agree we're going to cut back to the other fights soon. My understanding is that Kabuki plays usually have five acts. Usually Act 3 (which we're in right now) ends in tragedy, Act 4 is the climax, and Act 5 is the epilogue.

So yeah, I think the current act is going to end with it looking like the alliance took a massive L, and then maybe the Grant Fleet will come in with the save in Act 4. :manny:

I think it's too early for the Grand fleet. that's been saved for the final arc/war

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But thats pending if he feels like it, Oda has always let the "Swords have spirits" concept and lore be vague for him to play with. Its prolly why we dont know what Ashura is with Zoro.

Zoros whole arsenals of abilties is strange really, dude has that flying dragon technique, can paralyize people with fear, Demonic energy, etc.

Zoro just has alot of interesting and strange/supernatural abilties when you think about it.

and its left vague and blank for Oda to have fun with. Kinda like Franky and his cola, Nami and her weather powers, Usopp and pop greens etc.
Also let's be real as OP fans,

This^ vagueness Oda does, allows him to pull out all sorts of dues ex machinas:russ:

Like luffy vs katakuri fight and finding out haki allows zenkai boost

Oda has left alot of things blank and vague for him to do all sorts of shyt and have safety nets.

Its why out of all the abilities and power systems in this series.(Haki, DF, Rokushiki, Fishman karate, etc)

None of them r fully explored on what they can do. Not even DFs and they the most coveted:lolbron:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
open your damn eye already :damn:

lol but fr zoro always been that straight up goon, minus the terrible sense of direction. never forget besides luffy he was the only other person ready to fukk up a celestial dragon. nikka so cold most who meet the strawhats think he's their captain. nikka made a logia user suffer mind breaking trauma off of a pump fake. laughed at a skyscrapper ass nikka cuz his voice was weak then folded breh. out maneuvered and one shotted a doped upped fisherman in water. Withstood all the pain of his captain on-top of his own and stood there like a G. Now he got Yonkous :whoa:'n.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
why cant law just dissect these dudes again, did i miss something where he has a limit to who he can cut. good chapter honestly luffy law and zoro are all thats needed, kid n killer are meh.

Daps
20210205_072357.jpg

:picard: Yonkos worried about the wrong Straw Hat