Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
I heard this chapter(1003) was trending on twitter?
shyt whats the last chapter that didnt trend? The raid has been flames since it began
shyt makes so much sense

in a war between [equal] great powers the winner is determined by the generals (executives)

It is like Yu Yu Hakusho last season with the 3 Kings
I think this is where Sanji is gonna shine. He has always been the SHs swiss army knife. He can fight, strategize, and make solo plays. This whole arc reminds me of a roided out love child of Enies Lobby and Thriller Bark

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
20210205_072357.jpg

:picard: Yonkos worried about the wrong Straw Hat
I disagree because this is where Kaido learns that currently Zoro is reliant on Enma to be able to hurt him.

To put it bluntly, be famous for having a three sword style but only have one sword that can actually get the job done, brehs.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I disagree because this is where Kaido learns that currently Zoro is reliant on Enma to be able to hurt him.

To put it bluntly, be famous for having a three sword style but only have one sword that can actually get the job done, brehs.
zoro my fav character but this is true hopefully he learns from enma n we get an asura showing finally

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt whats the last chapter that didnt trend? The raid has been flames since it began

I think this is where Sanji is gonna shine. He has always been the SHs swiss army knife. He can fight, strategize, and make solo plays. This whole arc reminds me of a roided out love child of Enies Lobby and Thriller Bark

I'm hoping you're right, because this is a bad look for Sanji rn.
I've been re-reading the manga from Alabasta and comparing the work he did back then to the way he's simping it up now is just :snoop:
Yeah, he simped back in the pre-timeskip era too, but he still got busy when he needed to. Sanji vs Jyabura in Enies Lobby :wow:

I really hope the other fights with the Strawhats don't get completely off-paneled. Feed the streets and give Nami/Robin/Chopper legit 1v1's. Especially Robin :feedme: (I know I've been saying it the longest)

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Exaggerating but Zoro can definitely give Luffy a fair one. If he mastered Enma, he'd be the strongest. Luffy more refined but Zoro is the most dangerous, he's a yoko commander for sure.

we've had this conversation millions of times and we always come to the conclusion that Zoro is stronger than Luffy :comeon: :unimpressed:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i lowkey wanna see skinny feind big mom again, she was lowkey a beast. who's more durable kaido or big mom in yall opinion?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
4179454-6447530180-trafa.gif

He's done this to normal people. but can't someone shine ain't 2 people on the main cast.
You see it too, even high end people with haki have been affected like Vergo. But like you n breh said, one he can't outshine the MC and his right hand and two he would be OP as hell...but we need some rules or limits to clear it up.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Probably Kaido, don’t think there’s much in it though
if you switch the two in all their showing the results would more than likely be the same for tanking stuff. Kaido does pull slightly ahead only because he took G4 in base and no haki while Big Mom used armament to block an attack at the wedding. However I feel with her soul power Big Mom could enhance her already high durability (only being hungry and the picture seem to make it waver).