Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Luffy would break Zoro's spine, stop it. The man has fought Doflamingo, Cracker, Enraged Army, Katakuri, Fujitora, Linlin and Kaido. The sheer gains in haki alone puts him ahead of Zoro. At this stage Luffy has pulled substantially ahead of all his peers. One G3 punch had Kaido thinking of characters compared to PK calibers. The best indication of their standing is the initial confrontation with Kaido. One might argue Zoro's not mastered Enma.

Yet, the fact of the matter is Luffy in an inferior mode rattled Kaido. Furthermore, as Zoro is mastering Enma, the potency of Luffy's existing ryou will be growing as well. With that said, goddamn Zoro is an absolute fukking monster. Enma might be the single greatest swordsman's powerup. Its drains CoA and magnifies it in perpetuity. Madness!! Basically even Roger would hit harder if he wielded it. Shishi Sonson is about to hit different from this point onwards.

There's also the fact Linlin is cognizant enough to acknowledge its lethality. On account of his hax - durability negation, radio-knife, gamma-knife, shambles -- I thought Law would be the pest. If Zoro were to master Enma and unleash Asura in this battles, he's about to become a serious problem. He's as ruthless as Kid, as lethal as Law, as composed as Killer and potentially as destructive as Luffy. His mindset as of now is set on killing Kaido. Honestly, the only weakness in his game is range. I'd fukking lose it if says fukk Law and pulls an Oden -- jumping straight for Kaido.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Who the hell was saying this:what:?

It was clear the moment it was given to Zoro it was a power up. Wtf thought it wasn't a powerup:dwillhuh::mjtf:?

Every sword that is good and nicely ranked is a power up for zoro espescially if he can pull power from it.

It was a general debate going on in the One piece community, I’m not sure why either.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Kaido: Hi, nice to meet you. What do you want
Luffy: You serious??
Kaido: Why wouldn't I be
Luffy: Rocks D Xebec - Gol D Roger - Monkey D Garp. You've been getting beat by D's all your life. You should know why I am here

imageonline-co-emojiadded.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It was a general debate going on in the One piece community, I’m not sure why either.
I'm sorry bruh.
How is it even a debate? Enma was presented to us the first time used by Zoro that it increases Zoros destructive power.:mjlol:

I didn't see this being debated that much everyone I saw acknowledged enma as such.(a powerup)

Which is why ur post is a surprise to me.

Those deniers must have been Sanji Fans? were they trying to downplay Zoro? And argue sanji is stronger or imply it?

:mjgrin:

Mostly all the Zoro detractors are Sanji fans and since wano the two fan bases have been goin at it.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
ZoGAWD getting 2 yonkous SHOOOOK !!

And still he thought it he wasn’t enough :wow:

wait till our boy masters Enma . It’s ova

Luffy pulling through like “nahh fucc that i Aint immune to flames, this is all GUTSSS”

payback sznnnn

act 3 is coming to an end. Which means a BIG tragedy is coming. Who finna die Brehhs

:lupe:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
ZoGAWD getting 2 yonkous SHOOOOK !!

And still he thought it he wasn’t enough :wow:

wait till our boy masters Enma . It’s ova

Luffy pulling through like “nahh fucc that i Aint immune to flames, this is all GUTSSS”

payback sznnnn

act 3 is coming to an end. Which means a BIG tragedy is coming. Who finna die Brehhs

:lupe:
I am gonna go with Law. I was thinking Kinemon at first but since he is out of the picture that won't work.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
k

killer's scythes are interesting, they seem to grow

guess we see why he said had he had his "punishers" the outcome would be different as there seems to be a quirk/ability to them

and zoro having the aura of Oden in Enma is pretty crazy and a huge boost for him

the fact he had Kaido pretty nervous and BM saying dodge it realy shows you how strong Zoro is

nvm the fact dude is not even using his full power probably like ashura, and whatever he can muster the rest out of Enma or even Kitetsu 3.

I have no idea what was happening with Killer's attack, that translation was awkward.

That technique had his scythes slashing inside of Kaido?

He called it sonic scythes didnt he ?

Maybe it’s cutting inside him via sound waves which looks like blades coming from his insides ??

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel too many characters have loose ends in their character arc to die here. But there must be a moment where this fight is (temporarily) halted. No way we get a conclusion to it before we see how the other fights end.