Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Zoro jacking the show by making yonko fall nervous.

but killer’s scythe attack was also dope AF and shout out to Luffy tanking the fire damage too “no tricks just guts”

I wonder if they’ll decide they have to split the yonko up to beat em soon. It’d prolly ease up the burden on the artists because these are some epic panels. I can’t wait to see it animated.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Luffy got big mom and kaido on there heels

big mom was :sadcam: when the lightning didn’t work

smh @ white beard to shook to go and shoot the fair one with kaido. If roger was alive he would of put that foot so far up kaidos ass. Akainu was right about white beard :scust:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
k
Zoro jacking the show by making yonko fall nervous.

but killer’s scythe attack was also dope AF and shout out to Luffy tanking the fire damage too “no tricks just guts”

I wonder if they’ll decide they have to split the yonko up to beat em soon. It’d prolly ease up the burden on the artists because these are some epic panels. I can’t wait to see it animated.
killer's scythes are interesting, they seem to grow

guess we see why he said had he had his "punishers" the outcome would be different as there seems to be a quirk/ability to them

and zoro having the aura of Oden in Enma is pretty crazy and a huge boost for him

the fact he had Kaido pretty nervous and BM saying dodge it realy shows you how strong Zoro is

nvm the fact dude is not even using his full power probably like ashura, and whatever he can muster the rest out of Enma or even Kitetsu 3.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea what was happening with Killer's attack, that translation was awkward.

That technique had his scythes slashing inside of Kaido?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the aura of oden just makes you think about the other auras in swords
which means its def possible the channel out the aura of Ryuma out of shusui

its always been known swords have spirits in One piece
but i wonder how that works. That the Sword has a spirit, but it can still have the aura of past owners(like Enma, which has its own spirit but had oden's aura)

will be interesting if oda goes into that

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But thats pending if he feels like it, Oda has always let the "Swords have spirits" concept and lore be vague for him to play with. Its prolly why we dont know what Ashura is with Zoro.

Zoros whole arsenals of abilties is strange really, dude has that flying dragon technique, can paralyize people with fear, Demonic energy, etc.

Zoro just has alot of interesting and strange/supernatural abilties when you think about it.

and its left vague and blank for Oda to have fun with. Kinda like Franky and his cola, Nami and her weather powers, Usopp and pop greens etc.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Zogawd is top 2 and not 2. Yeah, I said it. Luffy is 1B to Zoro's 1A.
Oda gave Zoro a cheat code in Enma which gives him an enormous advantage in this fight.

Meanwhile Luffy is tanking Kaido's fire breath like it's nothing and actually hitting him.

Luffy > Zoro with Enma >>>>>>>>>>>>> Zoro without Enma