Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

psiko

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't see that happening. They have been pumping them up as the big three for too long just to have Jinbe come in and snatch a spot. Sanji does need to show me something though. Am I the only one who thinks Kaido survives the festival and this arc has a ways to go?
It's supposed to be split into 5 acts like a kabuki play and we're on act 4. Tragedy is about to hit before the action really starts.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
All Sanji has on him is tradition. Duke been soft as baby shyt since timeskip. He the only one out here taking semi Ls to Shibukai subordinates like Vergo or whole Ls to actual Shibukai like Doffy. Well Jinbe a Shibukai too :manny:

This chapter illustrated it quite plainly with Jinbe oneshotting fodder that sanji struggled with.

Dude been a jobber post timeskip and he deserves it :scust: Simp ass nikka dont even talk about all blue no more, he only focused on getting his ass whipped to save hoes.

His conviction is too weak, that's why Zoro lapped him :mjlit:
:dead: damn u dislike Sanji

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
The great tragedy to end act 3 is the death of the red scabbards, it's completely clear now. :francis:
Yamato is finally getting a fight. :mjlit:
Jinbei is sonning Sanji :russ:
That was funny. I wonder if that brotherly rivalry will extend to Jinbei and Sanji. That can be a new gag.

The opening of the chapter was weird, it must be foreshadowing something.
Queen living up to his moniker.
Shinbou is useless. :francis:
It should be a crime to get trolled the way Kaido is trolling those samurais :dead:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kiku :picard::bryan:

I can't see that happening. They have been pumping them up as the big three for too long just to have Jinbe come in and snatch a spot. Sanji does need to show me something though. Am I the only one who thinks Kaido survives the festival and this arc has a ways to go?

Mr. Morj, a One Piece youtuber, has been adamant that the raid will end in failure.

He made that vid a year ago, before Big Mom even joined forces with Kaido

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
When Sulan is over the scabbards will get washed.

I think Luffy will defeat Big Mom but crew will take L to Kaido. Big mom just doesn’t have that boss feel to her anymore.
Somehow Momo will beat Kaido :russ:. Just makes sense. Son avenging father. Kaido whopped his ass multiple times. He has the Dragon Smile fruit. And his mom had that time fruit

Think someone from worst gen will come out of this above Strawhats :yeshrug:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
When Sulan is over the scabbards will get washed.

I think Luffy will defeat Big Mom but crew will take L to Kaido. Big mom just doesn’t have that boss feel to her anymore.
Somehow Momo will beat Kaido :russ:. Just makes sense. Son avenging father. Kaido whopped his ass multiple times. He has the Dragon Smile fruit. And his mom had that time fruit

Think someone from worst gen will come out of this above Strawhats :yeshrug:
if im being honest i've hated the way big mom was written since whole cake. All that hunger rage shyt is annoying

its been a lot of plot no jutsu as to why her and luffy haven't fully squared up yet

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Where's the breh who was saying Kaido was a joke for getting his ass kicked so easily? :mjlol:

Kaido held 'Can you kill me?' tryouts and decided none of the Scabbards are gonna make it past the auditions. :picard:

Kaido's comments about how he can only be killed by a monster samurai like Oden seem to imply it will end up being Momonosuke who ends his chapter. :jbhmm:

For now it seems the running gag with Jinbei is the position/role he gets in the crew. They're all so busy fighting that they haven't had time to figure out the crew dynamic so they're telling him what's up on the fly.:russ:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Where's the breh who was saying Kaido was a joke for getting his ass kicked so easily? :mjlol:

Kaido held 'Can you kill me?' tryouts and decided none of the Scabbards are gonna make it past the auditions. :picard:

Kaido's comments about how he can only be killed by a monster samurai like Oden seem to imply it will end up being Momonosuke who ends his chapter. :jbhmm:

For now it seems the running gag with Jinbei is the position/role he gets in the crew. They're all so busy fighting that they haven't had time to figure out the crew dynamic so they're telling him what's up on the fly.:russ:

:dead: Kaido really a troll imagine giving it ya all n hes jus like :francis: damn i really hoped u couldve ended my shyt oh well :mjlit:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Kaido really a troll imagine giving it ya all n hes jus like :francis: damn i really hoped u couldve ended my shyt oh well :mjlit:
This man Kaido really be flopping and overselling his opponents hits for fun :heh:

Opponent: :demonic: special attack. Die!

Kaido:
original.gif

JovialComplicatedBeauceron-small.gif

Opponent: Omg :ohhh: I beat a yonkou!! I did it!!

*Dragon form rises up*

Kaido: :francis: I wish that were true

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know this ish is super unlikely, but I been thinking about how momo has been a cry baby the whole way but has spent this arc thinking about how an emperor would act. It’d be dope if big mom used her devil fruit on him and he wasn’t effected bc he’s not afraid to die in the moment.

Stranger combinations have happened.