Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold up, why are you calling a breh named hex? :sadcam:

I don't want no smoke :damn:

I didn't ask nothing :whoa:

a9jlvaN.gif

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fam, I had to stop reading for a second to just say that the chicken and giraffe headliner designs bodied me :russ:. The chicken going "Cluck" and then the Giraffe just going "Gir-affe" :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Oda's a goddamn fool for these designs. Had me do a double take at that shyt!:laff:

V7VpZ22.png

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Usopp all the way fukked up :mjlol:
Luffy might be made out of rubber but Usopp's skull has to be pudding. :picard:

Did Big Mom reveal she is running low on souls? It shouldn't make her less vulnerable since she was already a monster before she got the Devil's Fruit but Oda's either setting her for an L or wild guess, she's going to steal the souls of some characters (Kaido's crew or Luffy's allies) and fukk their advantage all the way up.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder what connection Queen has to Judge. :jbhmm:

I think it was mentioned somewhere that Judge used to be a government scientist (along with Caesar) back in the day.

Considering Queen is an expert at making plagues I'm guessing he also used to be a scientist for the WG.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

Sorry if this has been posted but where do y'all stand on this theory? Sounds good to me but I'm skeptical about Aokiji

I love the Kurozumi Tama theory because it ties back into Oden feeling sorry for Orochi despite all the fukk shyt he did n i would love Aokiji in Wano but i think the pheasant is Marco