Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
We've been saying this for a minute. I'm waiting for this :francis:

Big Mom's betrayal is coming soon :mjgrin:
Is Marco going to get bodied here? :patrice:
Carrot is going to die if she attacks with BM still there :mjcry:
When is Yamato going to show something? :martin:

i think Big Mom is jus gon let Perospero get his fair one while she goes n finds the strawhats

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kaido out here getting his ass beat :wtf:

This is the equivalent of Pain invading Konoha and getting his ass beat by Kakashi and Tsunade before Naruto even got there. :dead:

It's like Krillin, Gohan, and Piccolo beating Vegeta and Nappa's ass before Goku got back :dead:
kaido is not gonna lose

it all depends how oda wants to play it when it comes to revealing that kaido is gonna take things seriously.

he could just be drunk

or he could do awakening

or he can finally take this seriously and begin whooping their ass

i think its the third mixxed with the first, kaido is clearly surprised by how strong they are, so hes def gonna not BS moving forward

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His prediction makes a lot of sense. Kaido wants to die a glorious death so it probably won't happen for him.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
His prediction makes a lot of sense. Kaido wants to die a glorious death so it probably won't happen for him.

this video has some flaws

most obvious being @11:00 and his whole "villians in op dont get what they want"

Actually... they do, they just dont get the exact desire they want when we met them in their arc as a antagonist

villians in op get redeemed, or get things they want just not the one we knew they wanted in their arc about them.

like dofla's desire will be meet that marejois and WG will fall it just wont be seen by him so yes he got what he wanted just not 1:1 to his initial desire.

same is the case with Buggy and all his accomplishments, or Enel who is now leading a army of aliens, etc

the point is antagonist DO get what they want just not what they INITIALLY desired or EXACTLY what they wanted

Kaido not getting a WB type death doesnt mean he wont die, it just means he wont get revered as WB, Oden, or Roger. This is not a black or white situation. this is a gray one

and in which case he will likely die but with a whole different meaning and impact than what WB or oden had

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
morj is my fav op youtuber by far he always makes such good arguments for an opinion/analysis video
i personally dont like OP youtubers because they twist and turn aspects and focuses on the series to try to push their bullshyt theories like what he did here in the vid.

i liked a few of his videos, like that one vid focusing on how fantastical One piece is. But honestly looking at him now nah, hes like the others