Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I know this ish is super unlikely, but I been thinking about how momo has been a cry baby the whole way but has spent this arc thinking about how an emperor would act. It’d be dope if big mom used her devil fruit on him and he wasn’t effected bc he’s not afraid to die in the moment.

Stranger combinations have happened.
I'd be so fukkin hyped ! I liked momo ever since Zou where he asked Luffy to ally wit him :wow:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Kaido finally getting serious
NCB4UL9.jpg

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Fam, I had to stop reading for a second to just say that the chicken and giraffe headliner designs bodied me :russ:. The chicken going "Cluck" and then the Giraffe just going "Gir-affe" :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

the giraffe headliner design is ridiculous :laff:

The giraffe body was bucklin from carrying all that weight on that thin ass neck :dead:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Kaido: It is not with the advancement of times but rather in death that humans truly attain perfection

:banderas::whoo: :wow: Kaido is such a fukking cool ass character from design to power n philosophy. He's been my favorite alive Yonko since Onigashima n its not gon stop at this rate :myman:. This the best quote in Wano since Luffy's I've always been free

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Fam, I had to stop reading for a second to just say that the chicken and giraffe headliner designs bodied me :russ:. The chicken going "Cluck" and then the Giraffe just going "Gir-affe" :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

the giraffe headliner design is ridiculous :laff:
I had some music to set the mood for the chapter while I was reading and turned that shyt off as soon as I saw those designs. I deadass hit the
tenor.gif

These designs are getting ridiculous now :bryan:

Fred

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also Queen is a whole a$$hole
:mjlol:

Fred

My dude just gave Apoo an out to become part of the alliance. Scratchman's all about survival. If he exchanges the antidote with Chopper for Strawhat protection, that's his best chance to make it past the hour. The counter is that Zoro didn't go for that with Drake either but I think Robin being the voice of reason will help.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I like that they just going the absurd routes with these gifters now. Holdem seems "normal" compared to gorilla fist, giraffe head man, and chicken butt.