Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I've been thinking of a theory alongside of Luffys Gears upgrade.. He mastered Gear 2 and instead of using his legs a pump he just activates it in the area he needs it.. Gear 3 he doesn't go small anymore.

BUUUT

Gear 3 essentially is ''one part of the body giant mode''

what if he hones that skill to activate FULL BODY Giant mode alongside the speed he uses with the attack. that would make him quite a force to be reckoned with, especially with Elbalf coming soon.. hell learn to fight in that mode if he gets it properly in Elbalf

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chapter was flames.
Has it really been 9 years since seeing all the Strawhats in the same panel? Luffy's comeup :ohlawd:

One thing I loved about this chapter is that we saw nearly all of the strawhats getting some shine. My girl Nico Robin tossing an EMPEROR into the bushes :banderas:
Franky telling the world who the real Pirate King is gonna be :myman:
Luffy and Zoro styling on Queen :youngsabo:
Sanji swagging in the Raid Suit :whoo:

Luffy and Zoro are getting ready to discover some bodies though. There's no way the scabbards are going to last against Kaidou.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
4eefc962d51b612539717b32fe2bcaf6.gif

DRAKE!?!?! :damn:

The Worst Generation coming together like a GOAT level Posse Cut :ohlawd:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Drake joining up with the crew. :ehh:
There is definitely a new Monster Trio, whichever version includes Jinbei now. :mjgrin:
Yamato better not be babysitting for the rest of the arc :snoop:
Jack is looking a little worn down, he going through it :pachaha:
Kin would die attacking Jack. He doesn't realize he's the weakest one :pachaha:
So, the entire Queen vs Who's Who beef was a clever misdirection? It was never real :wow:
I fell for it :russ:
Break next week :mjcry:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
So, the entire Queen vs Who's Who beef was a clever misdirection? It was never real :wow:

Something feels off about it

Drake was just talking to Hawkins asking if he wants to flip on Kaido. Then we see Hawkins playing along acting as if he didn't know Drake wasn't fully on their side.

Who's fortune was Hawkins reading after he told Drake 1%? And who has the 1% chance of survival? Luffy, Kaido or Queen :jbhmm:

Hawkins about to jump ship too :wow:

That leaves Apoo and Bonney.

Luffy about to unite the worst generation :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Great chapter. I do feel like this fight is going a little too well for the alliance...I have a feeling somebody is going to take a huge L soon. :sadcam:

There is definitely a new Monster Trio, whichever version includes Jinbei now. :mjgrin:

New Monster Trio is Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei.

Luffy is on his own level :banderas:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Something feels off about it

Drake was just talking to Hawkins asking if he wants to flip on Kaido. Then we see Hawkins playing along acting as if he didn't know Drake wasn't fully on their side.

Who's fortune was Hawkins reading after he told Drake 1%? And who has the 1% chance of survival? Luffy, Kaido or Queen :jbhmm:

Hawkins about to jump ship too :wow:

That leaves Apoo and Bonney.

Luffy about to unite the worst generation :banderas:

I think Hawkins is talking about Drake.

Great chapter. I do feel like this fight is going a little too well for the alliance...I have a feeling somebody is going to take a huge L soon. :sadcam:

New Monster Trio is Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei.

Luffy is on his own level :banderas:

I think once the Flying Six gets serious, that's when the shift happens.

Yes sir!
Luffy is going to be on his own level, but some ppl think the monster trio on the crew will still include Luffy. That's fine, it just means Sanji is getting cut out :yeshrug:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
King looked amazing this chapter, clowning my fav calamity Queen tho he deserved it :lolbron:, giving out orders all while tellin them to not take the alliance lightly. Hyogoro commenting on the gear 4th's similar appearance to another person I doubt it was the previous owner of the rubber fruit but who knows n Fukurokuju def goin to get Orochi back. Jack really got stupid durability n hes not even at full strength yet :leon: cant wait to see all the calamaties hybrids. With Drake joining I can def see the CP0 comin back to Wano to finalize the deal then be shocked to see a whole coup started by 2 yonkos :damn: the Gorosei gon lose they shyt when they find out

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
ion kno why we think Jinbei is takin Sanjis spot, all the Strawhats are important but the most essential members are the OG East Blue crew :ufdup:n yes Luffy is already far beyond Zoro n Sanji but like Roger had Rayleigh n Scopper the Strawhats got the monster trio. Oda is very consistent wit the parallels n I doubt he veers from them now

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
King clowning that fat fukk queen looooooooooooooool

I wonder what the flying 6 bout to do

ZoGAWD swagggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :banderas:

lmaoooo drake got played, didnt think hawkins was staying on kaidos side

damn sanji keeps getting punk'd like a hoe.. ZoGAWD, Yung PK & G-Bei all got to shine, lil simpji just stood there watching