Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I will call bs on Oda if he has Sanji fighting King one on one and winning. To go from getting cracked bones by Vergo, to Doflamingo fodder, and no big wins along the way, to beating a Yonkou top commander? Man, there is no gradual process there.
His suit should give him a necessary power boost, but I wonder if Oda has quietly pushed that Sanji is no longer close to Zoro's level because he knew Jinbe was taking that top 3 spot in the Strawhats regardless.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
One of the best thing about this arc are the weird hybrid-zoan designs.

xszcKIc.png
:mjlol:

Eat bootleg devil fruits brehs

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
His suit should give him a necessary power boost, but I wonder if Oda has quietly pushed that Sanji is no longer close to Zoro's level because he knew Jinbe was taking that top 3 spot in the Strawhats regardless.
I like this idea of Oda quietly pushing Sanji is no longer on Zoro's level. Makes sense storywise.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m getting back into it
I stopped after fisherman island

I know it’s fiction but it’s motivating as fukk seeing luffy’s so strong and with an actual fleet
I remember the first episode when he was in a barrel
If Luffy can do it we can do it brehs :mjcry:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sanji has never been close to zoro, this dude nearly broke his leg against vergo like a chump. Jimbei definitely taking that spot.

felt after time skip sanji took step back more so cuz where and who he trained with well if u call it training

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I’m getting back into it

I know it’s fiction but it’s motivating as fukk seeing luffs so strong and with an actual fleet

Fr Luffy has really earned a name for himself, humble beginnings from Foosha Village :blessed:

I cant wait till post Wano when he gets a text box describing him as a great pirate like Roger :banderas:
yfZu4bE.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m getting back into it

I know it’s fiction but it’s motivating as fukk seeing luffy’s so strong and with an actual fleet

So much has happened since then :wow: buckle up

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sanji has never been close to zoro, this dude nearly broke his leg against vergo like a chump. Jimbei definitely taking that spot.
Wasn't that after he got his body back from Nami and it was all beaten up and broken down?

Jimbei isn't taking the spot. He's at the peak of his power likely while Sanji is still growing.

Zoro is stronger, but the gap isn't as large as people want to believe, which is why we will likely see him and Sanji team up to take down King.

We still haven't seen Sanji in a real serious fight.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I'm a strong believer that Zoro is closer to Luffy in strength than Sanji is to Zoro.
Also, Zoro taking on and beating a yonkou first mate/1st commander at this point in the story, without fighting an in-between villain on Doflamingo and Crackers level, means that he was stronger than Luffy coming out of the time skip.