Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One Piece 581 - Read One Piece 581 Online - Page 3

Just thinking how much this little piece embodies Drake, Apoo and Hawkins in this arc. It makes some sense with his back story, but he's the only supernova that's focused on the marines after all that. Apoo can't understand why Trafalgar Law is doing a good deed for a potential enemy because the dude only looks out for himself, even in "alliances." Hawkins can't get Luffy's chance of survival down to zero...and Luffy's up against Kaido and impossible odds but his chance of survival won't drop to 0. When he says 1%, Drake takes it as unlucky but Hawkins is confused about it. He always sticks with the cards which would be why he didn't help Drake and try to escape. But I bet dude is second guessing it this time.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
"Biggest war in manga history" :wow: :wow: :wow:
You know how one piece always gives people introductions even when you don’t see them again? Well I bet he gonna reintroduce all the characters we seen all in the pervious chapters in this war. Name for name devil fruit to fruit :ohhh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It seems from that SBS One piece is still years away from finishing. Which is not news to me

but this does put a interesting twist on how the series can be seen in terms of after OP the treasure is found.

this means that there will be even more years and time spent to in post-Laughtale/OP stories than some may think

to build to "biggest war in manga history" that will def take even more years.

Last edited: