Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So Wano is the penultimate arc :wow:
Nah, the full context of the answer actually seems to imply was that "finding One piece" is coming to a end. But the whole story of OP is not
there will be more to come after its founded at laughtale.

what can be taken from the sbs is that OP is still years away from really ending in its entirety, as there will be more to cover after laugh tale(the war). But finding the OP is entering its climax and last quarter of that story(not the whole one like fighting the WG)

what oda fully says

O: By "ending", I mean the juiciest part of Luffy's adventure. Since that's when the mystery of "what is the One Piece?" is to be revealed. Right now Wano is heating up, if Luffy is able to leave here in one piece, we'll get to a development that will engulf the entire world, the likes of which no one has read before - the greatest war in One Piece history. I said what I said so that the reader's hearts would be prepared, since it'll be such a long arc, and one that will really pin things towards the finish line. That being said, I'm really enjoying righting Wano right now, and am pumped to finishing it!

the first line he addresses how that soundbite refers to finding the OP.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Can I get a zoro fight where the dude actually tries and opens his other eye

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

tenor.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its going the fukk down

I really like how much Oda lets the side characters put in work and get shine in these large scale battles. :banderas: the fact that he had my nikkas Abdullah and Jeet putting in work in Dressrosa.

Anf my dude Kinemon...... i forgot about Kinemon's fire sword, now its a counter to Kaido's fire breath and he even damaged his dragon form.

Give this man his flowers while he here :wow:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The mummy bullets from the prisoner mine
I dont think so, otherwise Drake would have just said it. I think the cutoff of his sentence alludes to that this is a different weapon.

And something Oda will expose next chapter or the one after the next.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
First off.. the opening cover.. my nikka POUND finally got his kids back :to:

lmaooo at everyone stepping on Drakes neck for Luffy to sayyy ''nah its all good, nikka u in'' lmaooooooooooooo

ussop and nami need to boss up. running around like some hoes still.

:banderas: Kin put the hands of buddha on kaido

its liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit