Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
just waiting for Zoro to unsheathe his shyte like...

giphy.gif

F31C4EB97F0B1E804E9316DACF0DA9E1CF654741

:wow:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Seein Kinemon give Luffy that hype was so moving especially knowing how cautious he was toward them all the way back in Punk Hazard :wow:

Luffy wantin all the smoke was another great moment, Perospero plottin wit Marco was a twist i did not see coming "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" :ohhh:

Kaido in Dragon form is so sick he looked great this chapter especially wit the moon background and the scabbards looking at him like a damn raid boss

Cool how Kaido apparently got weaker when he thought of Oden, maybe showin his PTSD similar to how Big Mom gets weaker when thinking of mother caramel.

Wonder if Oda is gonna keep this past trauma limiting the yonko thing since Shanks has that scar from Blackbeard and it hurts when he thinks of him :ehh:

amazing chapter cant wait for the sulong massacre in 2 weeks:demonic:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know a lot of the theory heads were saying that this arc has been building to Luffy being betrayed. But I was thinking Kaido's words to Kinemon in this last chapter could easily flip on him:

"So you've allied yourselves with pirates...but pirates will betray you. When they know you'll lose, they will abandon you and sail away."

That just feels like a perfect ironic phrase for an ending where Kaido gets his will broken by Luffy, Law and Kidd after he spent the whole arc trying to break them. Then as a result his alliance falls apart because literally everyone in it is more worried about survival than loyalty. Hell, the samurai of Wano yell Snatch because it means they're ready to die for a cause and we saw that phrase return right after Orochi's entire army jumped ship to Kaido just to save their own skin. Kaido's got the "greatest army in the world" but it's a bunch of mercenaries. So you'd end up with Kaido supporters sailing away scared just like he predicted Luffy's alliance would do to Kinemon.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Respect to Sanji. Saved Momo, clashed with King, and looked cool doing it. But, he took damage from that hit though. Zoro needs to go save him.
Jack is going to wreck them once the surlong form reaches its limit.
Big Mom gets amnesia again.

At this pace, Big Mom is gonna go berserk within the next couple of chapters...maybe the minks too.