Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder what's going to happen with Sanji and King. I'm not sure their clash is going to lead to a 1v1. It's too early for that. I'm more interested in seeing how he survived that attack.

Has it been stated that King is the strongest of the Calamities?

Franky really needs to go wild this arc w/ the Shogun. Drake will probably witness his tech since he's familiar with Vegapunk's work, and report it to the marines. That + taking out one of the Numbers will hopefully increase his profile.

Was it just me or did this chapter feel shorter than usual? Anyway, these breaks are killing me.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Respect to Sanji. Saved Momo, clashed with King, and looked cool doing it. But, he took damage from that hit though. Zoro needs to go save him.
Jack is going to wreck them once the surlong form reaches its limit.
Big Mom gets amnesia again.

If Big Mom gets amnesia again that will be the biggest plotkai/plot no jutsu cop out ever.

Luffy has to earn his stripes and catch those hands :pachaha:

Did we ever find out why Jack was looking for Raizo at Zou?

Switch

All Star
Daps
tenor.gif

Getting it done

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I wonder what's going to happen with Sanji and King. I'm not sure their clash is going to lead to a 1v1. It's too early for that. I'm more interested in seeing how he survived that attack.

Has it been stated that King is the strongest of the Calamities?

Franky really needs to go wild this arc w/ the Shogun. Drake will probably witness his tech since he's familiar with Vegapunk's work, and report it to the marines. That + taking out one of the Numbers will hopefully increase his profile.

Was it just me or did this chapter feel shorter than usual? Anyway, these breaks are killing me.
a lot of double page spreads thats why n yea goin by how teh beast pirates is bout strength over everything hes the top dog

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
If Big Mom gets amnesia again that will be the biggest plotkai/plot no jutsu cop out ever.

I have no major issues wit the amnesia plot line if it leads to some deeper characterization down the line for big mom but if it dont its gon be one of the most pointless things oda has ever done n Jack was lookin for Raizo to stop the alliance from ever coming together n prolly try to torture him to find out where Kinemon may be

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jack was pursuing momo kinemon kanjuro and raizo when they initally left Wano.

Raizo got separated from them and presumably led jack to zou, to prevent him from catching Kinemon. Kinemon recapped their journey back in the zou arc i think

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Would be interesting if Sanji faces King. That would leave the question who Zoro will face since Queen seems a bit too light for him. Then again there's still a bunch of folks in Kaido's crew we don't know the power levels of yet. So many things are still falling into place for the final fight, shyt's crazy.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Would be interesting if Sanji faces King. That would leave the question who Zoro will face since Queen seems a bit too light for him. Then again there's still a bunch of folks in Kaido's crew we don't know the power levels of yet. So many things are still falling into place for the final fight, shyt's crazy.

Who's Who is probably bout to come for Queen's neck :wow:

Zoro might fight Drake or team up with Luffy to fight Big Mom or fight one of the Big Mom pirates when they arrive.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang

I will call bs on Oda if he has Sanji fighting King one on one and winning. To go from getting cracked bones by Vergo, to Doflamingo fodder, and no big wins along the way, to beating a Yonkou top commander? Man, there is no gradual process there.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will call bs on Oda if he has Sanji fighting King one on one and winning. To go from getting cracked bones by Vergo, to Doflamingo fodder, and no big wins along the way, to beating a Yonkou top commander? Man, there is no gradual process there.
He curbstomped Page One :ld: we just gonna give the suit credit for the win and keep this mf moving

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
One of the best thing about this arc are the weird hybrid-zoan designs.

xszcKIc.png
:mjlol:
LMFAOOOO I DIDNT EVEN SEE THIS. When we first got introduced to the concept of SMILE DF i thought damn Kaido has a lot of heavy hitters :leon: :lupe: now we have all this grotesque and mostly useless ass transformations n im honestly not mad at it jus cause how ridiculous they all look especially Dobon the GOAT :banderas: cant believe i used to find Oda's designs weird n ugly before starting OP