Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I like Kaido's All Star ranking for his crew because all 3 of them are considered his right hand man. But King is portrayed to be the unofficial vice captain.
I want Luffy to have a similar ranking with the Monster 3 moniker that was Luffy Zoro and Sanji pre timeskip. After Wano, it'll be Pirate King Luffy with his monster 3 all considered right hands: Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei/Yamato.

Personally don’t think he beats King at all but it’s close, I think there a hierarchy amongst the different Yonko subordinates especially given that Shanks’ top guys were specifically highlighted by the marines during that bounty reveal.
But you got Kat beating Jack and Queen?

Yeah, I agree with that. Shanks top 3 > Kaido's top 3 > BM top 3.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know bounties aren't everything but do you think there's any significance to the All Stars bounties compared to Katakuri's?

Katakuri: 1 Billion 57 million
Jack: 1 Billion
Queen: 1.3 Billion
King: Unknown, but I would bet it's close to 2 Billion. More than Queen and he seems like Kaido's most competent subordinate.

Do y'all think Katakuri is beating any of them? His observation is amazing but hasn't shown the offensive capability to put any of them down.

I think he beats Jack...probably with a lot of difficulty.

King and Queen :yeshrug: we really haven't seen enough from them to say

Switch

All Star
Daps
I like Kaido's All Star ranking for his crew because all 3 of them are considered his right hand man. But King is portrayed to be the unofficial vice captain.
I want Luffy to have a similar ranking with the Monster 3 moniker that was Luffy Zoro and Sanji pre timeskip. After Wano, it'll be Pirate King Luffy with his monster 3 all considered right hands: Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei/Yamato.

But you got Kat beating Jack and Queen?

Yeah, I agree with that. Shanks top 3 > Kaido's top 3 > BM top 3.

I think he’d beat Jack otherwise that would be too lopsided in Kaido’s favour, Queen? I don’t know yet I’ll give Katakuri the benefit of the doubt until Queen shows us more.

Katakuri gave two different forms of G4 that work not ready to throw him in the trash just yet.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Katakuri should be able to beat Jack and Queen just based off his rank in Big Moms crew. I don't know about King until we see him fight.

I would expect Marco to be able to take down Jack and Queen also.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been trying to figure out why Okiku was crying in the last scabbards related panel, I wonder if it'll be the tie in for whatever had this editor in tears. Momonosuke seems too obvious and nobody else seemed like they were in a situation for a big emotional moment.
this, i won't be surprised if this is what happens.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I really, really, really don't see anything happening to Momo. Death is already very rare in OP as it is, there's no way I see Oda killing off a little kid. I'll be shocked if that happens.

Somebody sacrificing themselves to save Momo seems a lot more likely than anything happening to him.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Killing off Momo would be dope if this initial raid failed and they were forced to retreat. Now, way to early so it does not make sense for him to be dying.