Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The translation I read was sloppy as all hell, but WOW! There are so many directions this can go in.

So how far are we out from Yamato asking to travel with the Strawhats like Oden did with Roger? Because I want that ish to happen.

Sooner than I expected! I think it was the Mr. Morj or maybe Grandline Reviews that put me on to Kaido betraying Orochi eventually but that happened way sooner than I thought too. That going down this early and the possibility of team Strawhat picking up some disgruntled samurai is cool. The ninja crew's leader did not look happy...but we'll see.

I'm also curious what the WG's new power is that has them tearing down the system exactly. There was that CP0 and Orochi discussion about Vegapunk early in the arc, it'd be cool if he makes an appearance at the end of all this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I haven't read the scan yet but people are saying it's basically unreadable and sentences are even in the wrong order on some pages.

First time in a while, but I'll just wait two more days for the official release :hubie:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
No way Orochi is dead and Yamato is not joining the SHs.

It would be more fitting for Komurasaki or one of the Scabbards to kill him. If he's really dead that might cause Kanjuro to switch sides once he finds out

Orochi has already served his purpose in the plot so if he dies he dies :yeshrug:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I could see Orochi being like a hydra since his DF has multiple heads, but @4-Rin has a point. He's kinda served his purpose, the only thing would be how much more satifsying a scabbard or someone taking him out woulda been.

Yeah, the 8 head thing, why show that if its not going to play out? Seems like a waste of one of the more unique zoans we've seen.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, the 8 head thing, why show that if its not going to play out? Seems like a waste of one of the more unique zoans we've seen.

I feel you. It wouldn't necessarily be wasted though if they transfer that power though and it could be a cool way to show us how that works. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about how Orochi would respond if he survives though; dude's both a coward and stuck between two armies of absolute monsters.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I could see Orochi being like a hydra since his DF has multiple heads, but @4-Rin has a point. He's kinda served his purpose, the only thing would be how much more satifsying a scabbard or someone taking him out woulda been.

I forgot about his fruit. Ain't no way he's dead

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naaaah Orochi ain't dead. Oda ain't fooling me. Kaidou could have killed him in multiple ways but he just so happens to cut the head off of a dude who can sprout multiple heads. :beli:

this shyt will probably just make Orochi more vindictive and crazier than ever. I can see him using some weapon (either developed in Wano or given to him by the World Government) to potentially destroy all of Wano.

also, for some reason I got a feeling Kaidou is about to "kill" Momonosuke.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Kaido sliced that mans head off no fukks given :ohhh: Orochi knew better than to try and back talk :francis:

They said they're going after the One Piece :mjlol: best believe Luffy ain't having that :wow:

Yamato teaming up with Luffy, Big Mom and Kaido joining forces, Marco somewhere in the cut. Wano just gets crazier and crazier, the ending to this is gonna be wiiiillld

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Kaido sliced that mans head off no fukks given :ohhh: Orochi knew better than to try and back talk :francis:

They said they're going after the One Piece :mjlol: best believe Luffy ain't having that :wow:

Yamato teaming up with Luffy, Big Mom and Kaido joining forces, Marco somewhere in the cut. Wano just gets crazier and crazier, the ending to this is gonna be wiiiillld

hes gonna have to hold that unless he got another power up between now and from when Kaido one paneled' him:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

onepiece_chapter_923_luffy_vs_kaido_ko_death_by_amanomoon_dcqy3tf-fullview.jpg

:picard: