Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
This chapter is :whew:

Only thing I can see happening to make someone shed a tear next chapter is Momo taking a hit from Kaido to save Kinemon

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This chapter is :whew:

Only thing I can see happening to make someone shed a tear next chapter is Momo taking a hit from Kaido to save Kinemon

I think you must mean the other way around :wtf: there's no way Oda is going to have Kaido murder a little kid

But yeah, I could see him murking one of the scabbards next chapter, there's no way they jump Kaido like that with no consequences

No break next week at least :mjlit: as far as I know

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I think you must mean the other way around :wtf: there's no way Oda is going to have Kaido murder a little kid

But yeah, I could see him murking one of the scabbards next chapter, there's no way they jump Kaido like that with no consequences

I don't think he will die but I think he'll do some manly shyt to make Kaido see Oden in him since Kaido still doesn't believe Momo is Odens son. A common theme about Momo has been him being seen as a child. Luffy has mentioned him not being manly a number of times. Saving one of his retainers and appearing to "die" could be a big moment.

This could bring a tear to young PK eyes :mjcry:

I may be wrong though. We'll find out next week :wow:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

cant wait for kaido to absolutely wreck they shyt :takedat:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Loved this chapter.

Scabbards will die. Kaido is going to get hurt enough for Luffy to realistically beat him without it being bs?

I am disappointed in King and Yamato.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They're saying Takano might've been talking about the chapter after next. :yeshrug:

Must have been...this chapter def set up the scabbards for a Kaido rage moment. I also wonder if all the death flags people have gotten around Kinemon have been red herrings. It feels like most people expect Kinemon to die saving Momo. That would also be the one red scabbard with enough history to really make us feel it like the editor implied.

If Oda went for the twist, he's left some bread crumbs that I think could make Denjiro a more reasonable pick. Kinemon's been seen as the leader, but Denjiro has been the actual brains that made everything work. In spite of that, Denjiro has crazy faith in Kinemon. Dude sacrificed everything to get here. Hiyori is safe because of him; his soldiers are now part of the rebel group; and he just revealed himself so his role with Kaido is done.

Plus we've gotten a bunch of moments where we see Denjiro have crazy faith in Kinemon. It's been played for comedy, but if Kinemon were to be in harm's way...I could see Denjiro being that dude to take the bullet for his boy. How they play that up to get the emotional response I'm not sure though. Probably a few page flashback to his relationships with the scabbards and also Hiyori and the Kozuki's.

This is just my against the grain reach though.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That last panel was fire! All that work to get there and stab that motherfukker

:ohlawd:

I hope they hurt him really bad