Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
hes gonna have to hold that unless he got another power up between now and from when Kaido one paneled' him:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

onepiece_chapter_923_luffy_vs_kaido_ko_death_by_amanomoon_dcqy3tf-fullview.jpg

:picard:

Doesn't matter what happened the first time, this is the same thing we saw with Croc, Lucci, etc. This arc is still ending with both Big Mom and Kaido having Luffy's foot up their asses. :yeshrug:

One Piece isn't going to go forever and there are a lot of other storylines to deal with before the end. Luffy is not going to be fighting Kaido and Big Mom for five more years, they're getting dealt with this arc.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Random thought, but what if Kaido thinks Momonosuke is an ancient weapon since his calamity is the one that got hit when Momo gave Zunisha the attack command? The ancient weapons are a part of the plan to take on the World Government and Kaido just happened to behead the dude that wanted to execute Momo.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Are Yamato's cuffs suppressing her power? Luffy didn't get to take them off before Kaido started his speech.

Kanjuro drew headless samurai amd Orochi gets his head chopped off. I wont be surprised if that Orochi was a Kanjuro drawing. Orochi's scary ass probably went into hiding since he knew the scabbards were coming after talking to Kanjuro.

What's the deal with Kiku crying?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DAWGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :damn: THIS nikka JUST SLICED OFF OROCHI !!!!

i mean. i wanted Momo to body him but wow, Kaido really did it !! someone made a point about his devil fruit.. if he's really a hydra, he can sprout a new head and not be actually dead :lupe:

which means Momo can still get his revenge

I guess this is where the end of One Piece is leading to. The Yonkou world war against the world governement..

this shyt is LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :wow:

nami and carrot got bodied already.

Wano is going down in OP history

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Oda said this Wano arc was going to make the Marineford War look like childs play. I wonder how he will increase the stakes. Back in the day Ace was one of the coolest characters in One Piece and everyone wanted Luffy to save him and they kick ass together, didnt think he would actually die. Here, i dont know about yall but i dont give a damn about Momo. They can off him for all i care. Something dramatic has to happen to cause tension soon.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oda said this Wano arc was going to make the Marineford War look like childs play. I wonder how he will increase the stakes. Back in the day Ace was one of the coolest characters in One Piece and everyone wanted Luffy to save him and they kick ass together, didnt think he would actually die. Here, i dont know about yall but i dont give a damn about Momo. They can off him for all i care. Something dramatic has to happen to cause tension soon.

Momo is safe IMO. Oda wouldn't kill off a little kid like that, much less the heir to the Kozuki Clan.

But I do think SOMEBODY will die this arc. Big Mom and Kaido will look like scrubs if they get defeated without even killing one important person on the other side.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Momo is safe IMO. Oda wouldn't kill off a little kid like that, much less the heir to the Kozuki Clan.

But I do think SOMEBODY will die this arc. Big Mom and Kaido will look like scrubs if they get defeated without even killing one important person on the other side.

If they kill anyone, my money is on either...

Kin'e'mon or Law.

Kin'e'mon has been with the Strawhats longer than any of the other scabbards, so he's the one we're the most emotionally invested in out of the whole group. These other guys were just introduced within the last couple of arcs, so it won't be as gutwrenching if they get killed off. We haven't really had a chance to get to really know them yet.

I can see Law either dying or pulling a heel-turn before the end of the series. He's too tight with the Strawhats, so I don't know if he's going to turn on them. But something crazy is going to have to happen to him soon. What's going to happen when they get closer to finding the One Piece? Will Law help them out, or will he switch up on Luffy and the crew?

I don't see Oda killing off a kid, so IMO Momo is safe.

I'm just guessing on all of this though. Orochi...

It would make sense that he's not really dead because of hydra-themed devil fruit (he would still be able to sprout extra heads), and because they have Kanjuro on their side, who can draw duplicates of anyone he wants (as well as the headless samurai who fought Kiku and the others).
At the same time, if Kaidou's betrayal is legit, then what role would Orochi play in the story from here? He can't do anything to Kaidou and Big Mom. Is Kaidou faking it? He doesn't seem like the type.
It seems fitting that a character whose whole storyline revolved around deception and sabotage would end up getting betrayed and killed himself. Perhaps Yamato will inherit Orochi's fruit.
At this point, there's no telling.

Like I've been saying for the longest, I just want my girl Nico Robin to get some shine for once.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I know bounties aren't everything but do you think there's any significance to the All Stars bounties compared to Katakuri's?

Katakuri: 1 Billion 57 million
Jack: 1 Billion
Queen: 1.3 Billion
King: Unknown, but I would bet it's close to 2 Billion. More than Queen and he seems like Kaido's most competent subordinate.

Do y'all think Katakuri is beating any of them? His observation is amazing but hasn't shown the offensive capability to put any of them down.

Switch

All Star
Daps
I know bounties aren't everything but do you think there's any significance to the All Stars bounties compared to Katakuri's?

Katakuri: 1 Billion 57 million
Jack: 1 Billion
Queen: 1.3 Billion
King: Unknown, but I would bet it's close to 2 Billion. More than Queen and he seems like Kaido's most competent subordinate.

Do y'all think Katakuri is beating any of them? His observation is amazing but hasn't shown the offensive capability to put any of them down.

Personally don’t think he beats King at all but it’s close, I think there a hierarchy amongst the different Yonko subordinates especially given that Shanks’ top guys were specifically highlighted by the marines during that bounty reveal.