Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I knew it.. i figured she read his book or was around when Oden was alive which is why she dressed like him..

This got lit... :blessed:... she has natural horns like him, i wonder if she's a dragon too

Ace-kun :to:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The fact that Kaido got a strong daughter just made an idea I had potentially true. When I first saw Kaido, he immediately looked to me like what a Mongol would to a peasant in the 1300s. I know that sounds crazy but the Mongols used a system of meritocracy that saw people from all backgrounds rise in the ranks in the Mongol Empire, much like how Kaido uses meritocracy in his crew having former captains and people hes subjugated. There is a Mongol who's named Kaidu that had a daughter that was named Khutulun. Khutulun was a warrior princess that raided which the men and was known casually grab people while raiding. In fact she was a known wrestler who, when her father wanted her to get married, would challenge any man that wanted to marry herto a wrestling match as long as they bet 100 horses. She ended up defeating 100 men and coming out with 10,000 horses. I really feel like, considering her physical ability and reference to fighs with Ace, Yamato could have a back story similar to this especially since she seems to be at least in the late 20s and this could've occured in her early twenties. Some sources claim she ended up marrying a prisoner that tried to kill her father. Considering how bold he was to go at Whitebeard, I wouldnt be surprised if Ace tried to go at Kaido's head.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So how far are we out from Yamato asking to travel with the Strawhats like Oden did with Roger? Because I want that ish to happen.
Definitely could happen. I can see her knowledge of Oden's journal being very important in the end game of One Piece but right now she might know too much. She feels like another ally that's gonna "take care of some business" first and then rejoin with the Strawhats later.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
With Yamato being a woman, I wonder which big mom pirate she is supposed to marry :jbhmm:

Perospero has been the one to get the most panel time this arc so it might be him

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
With Yamato being a woman, I wonder which big mom pirate she is supposed to marry :jbhmm:

Perospero has been the one to get the most panel time this arc so it might be him

makes sense. It’ll be great if they meet and she hits him with her club and he goes flying again.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Definitely could happen. I can see her knowledge of Oden's journal being very important in the end game of One Piece but right now she might know too much. She feels like another ally that's gonna "take care of some business" first and then rejoin with the Strawhats later.

To be honest, most likely after Wano the manga will start heading towards the final arc. Kaido already has a Road Poneglyph (and the SH already have a copy of Big Mom's and the one from Zou).

All that's really left after Wano is to find that last missing Road Poneglyph (probably on Elbaf) and then head to Raftel.

• Elbaf (will probably have something to do with Shanks and Blackbeard)
  • Raftel
  • Final War

Oda said in an interview that once Wano is over, OP will be heading into the endgame.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
To be honest, most likely after Wano the manga will start heading towards the final arc. Kaido already has a Road Poneglyph (and the SH already have a copy of Big Mom's and the one from Zou).

All that's really left after Wano is to find that last missing Road Poneglyph (probably on Elbaf) and then head to Raftel.

• Elbaf (will probably have something to do with Shanks and Blackbeard)
  • Raftel
  • Final War

Oda said in an interview that once Wano is over, OP will be heading into the endgame.
Why shanks and BB?

who is to say BM will be dealt with this arc? its clear with the cover story her ordeal is not done with. In fact with the Loki segment, her plotthread is to be setteled in Elbaf

dont even see how Shanks and BB have anything to do with Elbaf, there is no connection or reason for them being there.

Plotthreads, and thematically. BM is meant for Elbaf.

and Oda saying "i want to end op..." or "OP will...." means little. That man has said that going back to Enel. Even people who work for him and provide commentary even say not to take it serious as he has done this forever.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why shanks and BB?

who is to say BM will be dealt with this arc? its clear with the cover story her ordeal is not done with. In fact with the Loki segment, her plotthread is to be setteled in Elbaf

dont even see how Shanks and BB have anything to do with Elbaf, there is no connection or reason for them being there.

Plotthreads, and thematically. BM is meant for Elbaf.

and Oda saying "i want to end op..." or "OP will...." means little. That man has said that going back to Enel. Even people who work for him and provide commentary even say not to take it serious as he has done this forever.

We've already had Big Mom chasing Luffy for two entire arcs :skip: I doubt Oda keeps her around for another one

At this point we know everything about Big Mom, her powers, and her backstory. Having her for three arcs in a row would be boring. Next villain has to be someone else.

As far as Shanks/BB/Elbaf, this video explains it better than I could -