Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I love Luffy but he’s been struggling so much this arc and the last if we’re being honest. I like that he destroyed Page One him needing to be rescued again for like the 4th time this arc is depressing :mjcry:..........

Side note Happy Father’s Day to everyone of y’all that got kids
True he has but we gotta remember hes 19 taking on veteran pirates when Roger was top dog he was middle age, the fact Luffy is even strong enough to beat high

class fighters now is a big testament. Plus in WCI he was in yonko territory wit a skeleton crew ( skull joke ) but still took out 2 commanders and wit this encounter he

was pretty impressive tbh he aint need Yamato to help him he was handling both of them easily cause we gotta remember he wasnt using the advanced armament

haki or future sight. Our pirate king gon show out eventually :blessed:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yo :ohhh: didn't expect that, this arc is wild
i really feel like this arc has had the most twists ever in OP, Denjiro reveal, time travel, Yamato, Killer bein Kamazou, Gyukimaru bein a fox, Bon Clay and Bartolmeo's

devil fruits previous owners, Rocks being a D clan, Blackbeard never sleeping and more i can list but Oda been snappin this arc tbh even wit the janky pacing at times

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
i really feel like this arc has had the most twists ever in OP, Denjiro reveal, time travel, Yamato, Killer bein Kamazou, Gyukimaru bein a fox, Bon Clay and Bartolmeo's

devil fruits previous owners, Rocks being a D clan, Blackbeard never sleeping and more i can list but Oda been snappin this arc tbh even wit the janky pacing at times

Yea fr, Oda is a GOAT :lawd: and it hasn't even reached the peak yet:wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I love Luffy but he’s been struggling so much this arc and the last if we’re being honest. I like that he destroyed Page One him needing to be rescued again for like the 4th time this arc is depressing :mjcry:..........

Side note Happy Father’s Day to everyone of y’all that got kids

He's facing a Yonkou in their own domain.. if he wasn't struggling i'd look at it sideways. he's in enemy territory they have home advantage

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Oda da GOAT.

I started watching One Piece from the beginning and just got to Drum Island. I forgot Blackbeard was the reason Wapol fled the country. I always thought Ace was the first person to mention Blackbeard.

Luffy also says people from Snowy countries never sleep because they'd die of they do. I'm guessing Blackbeard is probably from a snowy country. Oda tieing everything back together after decades :wow:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Oda da GOAT.

I started watching One Piece from the beginning and just got to Drum Island. I forgot Blackbeard was the reason Wapol fled the country. I always thought Ace was the first person to mention Blackbeard.

Luffy also says people from Snowy countries never sleep because they'd die of they do. I'm guessing Blackbeard is probably from a snowy country. Oda tieing everything back together after decades :wow:

eh, pull this up breh.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Blyzer1 month ago (edited)
@luffy sama I'm pretty sure that Blackbeard is 3 persons in one body. Or 3 personalities. His jolly roger has 3 skulls on it. He is known to never sleep (each person takes turn with the body while the other 2 sleep). And he is able to wield 2 devil fruits and i think he will get a third one.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Blyzer1 month ago (edited)
@luffy sama I'm pretty sure that Blackbeard is 3 persons in one body. Or 3 personalities. His jolly roger has 3 skulls on it. He is known to never sleep (each person takes turn with the body while the other 2 sleep). And he is able to wield 2 devil fruits and i think he will get a third one.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Yeah i have a theory he's coming for Marco's fruit..

All the fruits he has are special by their element type... Unique logia, Uniquq para he's going for that special Zoan..

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yeah i have a theory he's coming for Marco's fruit..

All the fruits he has are special by their element type... Unique logia, Uniquq para he's going for that special Zoan..
Blackbeard gets so lil panel time but hes so dope as a villain cause hes a mastermind planner all while bein an idiot :wow: