Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just heard the anime will be back in two weeks.

Looking forward to it because they were just getting to the good part of Wano. And that animation :banderas:
Wano has been the best post ts arc by far for me at this point :yeshrug:

Agreed. But it's no surprise, they've basically been building up to it ever since the beginning of Punk Hazard.

That said I think Whole Cake Island is underrated. Pacing could've been better but I think Big Mom and Katakuri were both good antagonists. And Sanji's family was interesting.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
looks like they have a bit of fighting chance with marco in the cut.

of course Zolo is going to be the trump card, my nikka zolo is going to be one paneling nikkas :wow: i can see it:

gonna be handing out

main-qimg-122b436ac20f324177664d7d0993e6f1

treatments

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Been thinking more and more about what Marco said to big moms fleet ''by the time you reach here we'll be in a new era''

end of Wano, either Kaido or BM gonna die, or BOTH

this is gonna cause a power vacuum that will turn this new generation to the shytter.. Luffy and Law obv being candidates for those spaces orrrr

WB's b*stard child & Buggy taking that space (knowing how Oda been moving, Buggy gonna be a Yonkou somehow)

then this leaves Shanks as the last piece of the old guard left.. Blackbeard taking him out adding fire to why Luffy must absolutely kill him and Akainu

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I know Oda doesnt like killing characters but Denjiro could have offed Sasaki right then and there then preserved his cover for the next time he encounters someone. Now that guy is gonna come back as a rampaging dinosaur.