Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Shonen Jump got a lot of heat right now Chainsawman, JJK, MHA, Hells Paradise is great too its not known like that to my knowledge but def worthy of a 5 chapter read through to see if u fukk wit it

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Been thinking more and more about what Marco said to big moms fleet ''by the time you reach here we'll be in a new era''

end of Wano, either Kaido or BM gonna die, or BOTH

this is gonna cause a power vacuum that will turn this new generation to the shytter.. Luffy and Law obv being candidates for those spaces orrrr

WB's b*stard child & Buggy taking that space (knowing how Oda been moving, Buggy gonna be a Yonkou somehow)

then this leaves Shanks as the last piece of the old guard left.. Blackbeard taking him out adding fire to why Luffy must absolutely kill him and Akainu

it’s buggy, who else.. oda allowing him to skate by. :russ::mjlol::mjgrin::pachaha::deadmanny:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

At first, I was like "you know what, they just gave us a few in a row and this won't be so bad" but that might be my favorite chapter of this whole damned arc fam. Even the cover story hit a point where I'm hype for next chapter. My dude Sanji got me laughing out loud too.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
At first, I was like "you know what, they just gave us a few in a row and this won't be so bad" but that might be my favorite chapter of this whole damned arc fam. Even the cover story hit a point where I'm hype for next chapter. My dude Sanji got me laughing out loud too.
so many good character moments, Perospero plotting :lupe:, Ulti firmly holding her spot as my favorite flying 6 member :banderas:, Yamato bein a Luffy fan :lolbron:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
better than water 7 and enies lobbie?:jbhmm:
yes and it aint close, some of the animators that worked on the DBS Broly movie and later worked on Stampede are doing the anime. shyt like Zoro fighting the crooked samurai, the Ace Tama flashback, Sanji vs Page One are drop dead gorgeous

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I really don't see how Kaidou and big mom won't take an L here. There's a LOT of strong characters on the alliance side, many of whom are capable of injuring yonkos/commanders.

Marco
Luffy
Yamato
Denjiro
Ashura
Law
Kidd
Jinbei
Zoro
Sanji
Killer

Not to be slept on. That's a legit roster of monsters.

He'll it's not unbelievable that a party of Luffy/Yamato/Zoro/Jinbei could get the job done.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I love Luffy but he’s been struggling so much this arc and the last if we’re being honest. I like that he destroyed Page One him needing to be rescued again for like the 4th time this arc is depressing :mjcry:..........

Side note Happy Father’s Day to everyone of y’all that got kids