Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm up to ep.513 now. So a timeskip is coming? :ohhh: Unless I'm misinterpreting the 3D2Y message on Luffy's arm? The crew were meant to meet in Saboady in 3 days. It has to be a timeskip. I can't imagine the show chronicling the Straw Hats being apart for two years.

Not sure how I feel about this, sounds like it will set the Straw Hats back with all these monster pirate crews fixing to go HAM on the seas and entering the New World which I hear is the hardest region in the Grand Line.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm up to ep.513 now. So a timeskip is coming? :ohhh: Unless I'm misinterpreting the 3D2Y message on Luffy's arm? The crew were meant to meet in Saboady in 3 days. It has to be a timeskip. I can't imagine the show chronicling the Straw Hats being apart for two years.

Not sure how I feel about this, sounds like it will set the Straw Hats back with all these monster pirate crews fixing to go HAM on the seas and entering the New World which I hear is the hardest region in the Grand Line.

:beli:

you know time skips in anime always show the main characters improving immensely when it's all said and done (no naruto)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm up to 516 now. Looks like everybody is being conditioned for their reunion. Finally getting to the bottom of this Haki business too. That's great.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just noticed that Zoro doesn't laugh anymore even though it was rare, since he got handled by Mihawk dude got real serious.

I'm real curious as to how he lost his eye as well.

Usopp got brolick he looks less like a village boy and more like a street nikka. :salute: I like every ones new look except for Franky's :beli:

Question for those caught up in the manga or anime does Usopp ever don the Sogeking persona again? I don't mind being spoiled on that.

Daps
Reppin
London
Just noticed that Zoro doesn't laugh anymore even though it was rare in, since he got handled by Mihawk dude got real serious.

I'm real curious as to how he lost his eye as well.

Usopp got brolick he looks less like a village boy and more like a street nikka. :salute: I like every ones new look except for Franky's :beli:

Question for those caught up in the manga or anime does Usopp ever don the Sogeking persona again? I don't mind being spoiled on that.

I reckon he'll pick up the Sogeking mantle again at some point but he doesn't really need it anymore since he has the confidence that the alter ego gave him.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:ahh: the crew 2yrs later is still awesome to witness....the power of luffy :blessed:, the come at me bro of zoro :salute:, the extraordinary simping of sanji :snoop::heh:, all the cool shyt franky got :ohhh:, the improvements of usopp & chopper :obama:, then u got the bad bishes nami and robin who also stepped there games up immensely, especially there titty game :shaq:.....forgot to mention brook but thats just cuz dude is such a damn silly character :russ:....he did step it up tho too

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ahh: the crew 2yrs later is still awesome to witness....the power of luffy :blessed:, the come at me bro of zoro :salute:, the extraordinary simping of sanji :snoop::heh:, all the cool shyt franky got :ohhh:, the improvements of usopp & chopper :obama:, then u got the bad bishes nami and robin who also stepped there games up immensely, especially there titty game :shaq:.....forgot to mention brook but thats just cuz dude is such a damn silly character :russ:....he did step it up tho too

Yeah, the changes made the cast feel fresh. I would have been all :beli: if they didn't feel different at all.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I reckon he'll pick up the Sogeking mantle again at some point but he doesn't really need it anymore since he has the confidence that the alter ego gave him.

I wonder if it'll happen soon

The Luffy group had to find a disguise for each member to exit the boat and hit the city...if Usopp has to come out at any point to help...Sogeking could be the disguise :smugfavre:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I wonder if it'll happen soon

The Luffy group had to find a disguise for each member to exit the boat and hit the city...if Usopp has to come out at any point to help...Sogeking could be the disguise :smugfavre:
Everyone knows Usopp is Sogeking except Luffy and Chopper :russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was thinking unless new powers are pulled out of thin air and introduced Luffy ain't seeing no Logia types, then I reach ep. 389 and Luffy KOs the bull Duval was riding just by looking at it. Just like how Shanks scared off that Sea King near the very beginning of the series and how he sleeped all them dudes on Whitebeard's ship just by walking through.... :ohhh: Then I realize there's always been this unknown power around that the crew don't know about and they gon' learn :damn:

Oda has some god tier foreshadowing... :bow:

Speaking of god tier foreshadowing, check this out, a page from way back - specifically it's from Chapter 19, during the Buggy Arc.

OP019_08.jpg

Appearance of a character that would be important like 500 chapters later. Or to put it in real terms, the Chapter came out in 1998, we found out who the character was around 2008. :ohmy:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Speaking of god tier foreshadowing, check this out, a page from way back - specifically it's from Chapter 19, during the Buggy Arc.

OP019_08.jpg

Appearance of a character that would be important like 500 chapters later. Or to put it in real terms, the Chapter came out in 1998, we found out who the character was around 2008. :ohmy:
Oda has the ending already. He don't come up with the story after cocaine binges like Kubo. Oda had it completed since 1990.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

OP019_08.jpg

Yeah I didn't even catch that one until they showed the flashback of him scolding Shanks and Buggy again. That shyt shocked me.

I'm up to ep. 582. Fishman Island felt long as hell but it was nice how the crew was beasting on their fights. :huhldup: at Akainu and Aokiji fighting for the Fleet Admiral position and :whoa: at Akainu winning. Marines are going to be extra vile now.

nikka Smoker got a hard on for Luffy and I think he needs to fall back especially how out of all the pirates we've seen the Straw Hats are the most benign.

teacher

All Star
Daps
nikka Smoker got a hard on for Luffy and I think he needs to fall back especially how out of all the pirates we've seen the Straw Hats are the most benign.

i never even thought about it that way...luffy saved this nicca life and he tryna execute the nicca :pacspit: