Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For real. "Oh Luffy smiles like the Pirate King when he about to die. I gotta stop him." :childplease:

luffy had me dying in that scene :laff:

he was all chilled out at the end of it

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of god tier foreshadowing, check this out, a page from way back - specifically it's from Chapter 19, during the Buggy Arc.

OP019_08.jpg

Appearance of a character that would be important like 500 chapters later. Or to put it in real terms, the Chapter came out in 1998, we found out who the character was around 2008. :ohmy:

Another good one was Sabo's appearance which kind of annoyed me seeing as he was never mentioned by Luffy or Ace (until right before his death) and seemed to pop out of nowhere but then ever since Ace's intro I've wondered what the crossed out S tattoo meant on Ace's arm. :mindblown: Oda got me paranoid wondering what I'm missing and anticipating what's next.

I'm thinking Sabo is still alive though.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another good one was Sabo's appearance which kind of annoyed me seeing as he was never mentioned by Luffy or Ace (until right before his death) and seemed to pop out of nowhere but then ever since Ace's intro I've wondered what the crossed out S tattoo meant on Ace's arm. :mindblown: Oda got me paranoid wondering what I'm missing and anticipating what's next.

Here's another bit of forshadowing. Ace was captain of the Spade pirates.

In folklore, the Ace of Spades is considered the "death card".

So basically, Oda was planning for Ace to die from the very start.

Then there's this...

One_Piece_v08_127.png

That was something Zeff first told Luffy in the Baratie Arc, come to find out the 1st half of the Grand Line is called "Paradise". And then there's this -

One_Piece_v08_132.png

Which was explained years later in the Fishman Island arc. :whew:

Sometimes it's fun just to go back and read older arcs just to look for foreshadowing.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i wonder if Aokiji will join luffy crew

cuz he basicallly protected nico robin when she was little and didnt kill luffy when he could of

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ahh: they need a cool brutha too...i think brook is a brutha, but he has no skin *does brook laugh* :cheesinbron:

goes to walmart with afro on a ask random women CAN I SEE YOUR PANTIES :smugfavre:

this scene was probably posted but kills me every time though

:laff: :dead: im in tears now :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished watching One Piece Film Z.

This dude Zephyr... :wow: :salute:

Dude makes Shiki look like a joke. In fact I'd say he's>>>any of the New World villains so far. Z is so epic that I'm kind of mad he was only a movie villain, dude deserved to get his own arc in the manga. :smh:

That said, the movie was great, easily better than Strong World (which was also pretty good). In particular the animation and fights were top notch. If I have one complaint it's that some of the movie outfits were kind of :huhldup:, but you know it was good if that's the only thing I have to criticize.