Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That old dude is pretty nasty and tough enough to fight Garp in his past...so this will be a nice first round test.

Bartolomeo theory stands: he reflects damage. Didn't look like haki armor technique to me.

Group C needs to end already...The King Punch will be used on Bartolomeo, reflected and beat that cat...Bellamy crushes the rest of the alliance and those two fight it out for the top of the group. I'm leaning toward Bartolomeo winning.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:dead: @ Bartolomeo whipping it out and taking a piss in the middle of the match

Dude must have a hella hax DF. I wonder how much longer the 'Lucy' charade will last...I figured Luffy's identity would come out, but damn, it didn't take long at all. :pachaha:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Bartolemo with a troll fruit :smh:

That old dude is strong an fcuk. It looks like he was dishing out those headbutts without armament haki. :ohhh:

Daps
That old dude is pretty nasty and tough enough to fight Garp in his past...so this will be a nice first round test.

Bartolomeo theory stands: he reflects damage. Didn't look like haki armor technique to me.

Group C needs to end already...The King Punch will be used on Bartolomeo, reflected and beat that cat...Bellamy crushes the rest of the alliance and those two fight it out for the top of the group. I'm leaning toward Bartolomeo winning.

my theory is bartolomeo's shield thingy protects him from the damage but not the impact and he's pushed out of the ring / loses.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Well it's confirmed that garp was/is a beast putting the beats on 500 mill belli piratez and smoker clearly isn't

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stolen from another board

YUpRwVw.jpg

Crazy how much some of the designs have changed over the years.

teacher

All Star
Daps

he ain't put up a fight though he got the beats put on him...

:dead: @ him saying some of the wounds still hurt to this days, the fact he's trying to take it out on his grandson instead of Garp himself is bytch made and probably because he is shook...

Monkey lineage> Gol Lineage :salute:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he ain't put up a fight though he got the beats put on him...

:dead: @ him saying some of the wounds still hurt to this days, the fact he's trying to take it out on his grandson instead of Garp himself is bytch made and probably because he is shook...

Monkey lineage> Gol Lineage :salute:

True. Can't front on Garp's beasting on people... but the fact that he's alive and still fighting as well as not stuck in Impel Down is a sign that he must be pretty respectable.

The Monkey Fam is untouchable. Dragon and Garp already got the world shook, Luffy is gonna have to surpass them too...crazy.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well, that barrier ability is gonna be tough for Luffy to get past...It did seem like he got pushed back by the punch though. Should be interesting to see how this all unfolds but I think we're getting a major exposition chapter next.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, that barrier ability is gonna be tough for Luffy to get past...It did seem like he got pushed back by the punch though. Should be interesting to see how this all unfolds but I think we're getting a major exposition chapter next.

I wouldn't mind a little exposition, I'm curious as to what we'll find out about Dressrosa.

And this dude Bartolomeo... :troll:

Who do yall think will win? Here's a link for anybody that forgot the tournament blocks.

My guesses for the tournament:

Block A Winner: Jesus Burgess (duh)
Block B Winner: Bartolomeo (as we just saw)
Block C Winner: Lucy
Blocd D Winner: Rebecca (foreshadowed to be important)

Not sure how the matchups will go after that...

Burgess vs. Bartolomeo? Lucy vs. Rebecca?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wouldn't mind a little exposition, I'm curious as to what we'll find out about Dressrosa.

And this dude Bartolomeo... :troll:

Who do yall think will win? Here's a link for anybody that forgot the tournament blocks.

My guesses for the tournament:

Block A Winner: Jesus Burgess (duh)
Block B Winner: Bartolomeo (as we just saw)
Block C Winner: Lucy
Blocd D Winner: Rebecca (foreshadowed to be important)

Not sure how the matchups will go after that...

Burgess vs. Bartolomeo? Lucy vs. Rebecca?

I was thinking Lucy vs Bartolomeo and Rebecca vs Jesus Burgess...But then, what about the Don Quixote pirates? When do they get involved?