Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
London
Up to ep. 489

I can't believe all the fukkery I'm seeing right now :whew:
I'd quit being a Marine or Pirate after seeing Akainu or Blackbeard in action. Akainu is straight up :demonic:. Can Garp or Sengoku take him in a one on one fight?

Sengoku has a mythical Zoan so I don't see many people seeing him in battle as for Garp I reckon he has to be around the same level as Sengoku considering the fact that they are said to be equals. I think Akainu would win in the end though, the lengths that he's willing to go to are too great.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sengoku has a mythical Zoan so I don't see many people seeing him in battle as for Garp I reckon he has to be around the same level as Sengoku considering the fact that they are said to be equals. I think Akainu would win in the end though, the lengths that he's willing to go to are too great.

:why: I can't wait to see him take a strong L. IMO dude is a major hypocrite. Calling pirates scum, evil, and all kinds of shyt and how the marines uphold justice and righteousness he's saying all of that while he's part of a system that killed pregnant women and babies on some witch hunt, the same system that allows slavery and hard labor in some corners of the world. Several eps back he's even blowing up boats full of civilians on off chance that an eight year old might be on it.

I forgot to mention this a while back but I'm not convinced that original Kuma is "gone". I think him and Vegapunk are sleeper agents within the World Government in a plan by Dragon. I may be reaching but because Ivankov used to know Kuma made me run wild with the connection.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
:why: I can't wait to see him take a strong L. IMO dude is a major hypocrite. Calling pirates scum, evil, and all kinds of shyt and how the marines uphold justice and righteousness he's saying all of that while he's part of a system that killed pregnant women and babies on some witch hunt, the same system that allows slavery and hard labor in some corners of the world. Several eps back he's even blowing up boats full of civilians on off chance that an eight year old might be on it.

I forgot to mention this a while back but I'm not convinced that original Kuma is "gone". I think him and Vegapunk are sleeper agents within the World Government in a plan by Dragon. I may be reaching but because Ivankov used to know Kuma made me run wild with the connection.

That's what makes him such a good villian. Not only did he kill Ace, but he's a huge hypocrite that most would love to hate. And he's a badass with a sick devil fruit power. Can't wait till Luffy vs. Akainu

Also for the manga readers
Anyone else excited for Luffy giving Doflamingo a beatdown :blessed:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Akainu >>> BB right now in terms of the characters I hate most.

I can't wait for Dofla vs Crocodile swag arguments...Rob Lucci fallin' to third.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That's what makes him such a good villian. Not only did he kill Ace, but he's a huge hypocrite that most would love to hate. And he's a badass with a sick devil fruit power. Can't wait till Luffy vs. Akainu

Akainu >>> BB right now in terms of the characters I hate most.

Yeah, I kind of like Blackbeard, he's like the ultimate :umad: villain. He's entertaining and at least he's not all self-righteous about what he does like Akainu.

-Kills Thatch and takes his fruit :umad:
-Beats Ace and turns him in to the government :umad:
-Becomes a Warlord :umad:
-Doesn't actually care about position, uses it to break into Impel Down and recruit new members :umad:
-Kills a heavily injured WB and takes his fruit :umad:

-Becomes an Emperor :umad:

Whereas you really just hate Akainu and wish somebody would hurry up and kill him. :pacspit:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

i dont think akainu is on sengoku and garp level though if he is only cuz of age

remember garp was fighting gold d roger all the time and nobody wanted it with him

he respected garp so much he made him raise his kid too

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
me personally i hate all them government fuks :heh: except maybe aokiji cuz he's less hypocritical and a brutha :obama::lolbron:....i think garp is pretty damn strong tho cuz
when akainu killed ace he was bout to put the beats on him sumthin serious if sengoku didnt stop him
.....as for blackbeard i can admit he's a sort of likeable enemy cuz he's always laughin his ass off at everything on some :umad: shyt :russ:....he still wasnt bout that life tho cuz
whitebeard was puttin the beats on him and had him shook plus he dipped when shanks came thru even tho he had two devil fruit powers by then

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
me personally i hate all them government fuks :heh: except maybe aokiji cuz he's less hypocritical and a brutha :obama::lolbron:....i think garp is pretty damn strong tho cuz
when akainu killed ace he was bout to put the beats on him sumthin serious if sengoku didnt stop him
.....as for blackbeard i can admit he's a sort of likeable enemy cuz he's always laughin his ass off at everything on some :umad: shyt :russ:....he still wasnt bout that life tho cuz
whitebeard was puttin the beats on him and had him shook plus he dipped when shanks came thru even tho he had two devil fruit powers by then

Yeah what's up with Blackbeard begging for his life? I thought them Will of D guys go HAM until they go down and they go out smiling. Blackbeard was like :whoa: "Wait, pops! Wait! I'm your son, you gon' do me like this?"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

shanks got everybody shook how fukking strong is this dude really :bow:

he was like daring anybody to throw down his crew is ready :lift:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
u also gotta remember garp could of been an admiral but chose otherwise

he was even telling sengoku hold me down cuz im gonna kill akainu :dead: and sengoku knew whats up so he had too hold him back from the beats garp would of gave him too

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I always wondered if there was a deeper connection between BB and Dofla. They both have a whole "fate" motif going with their behavior, though Dofla has fallen back from that since the Skypeia arc when I got that sense from him.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manga:

I'm thinking Ricky might be Kyros.

Also really interested in seeing Don Chinjao fight Luffy.

Up to ep. 489

I can't believe all the fukkery I'm seeing right now :whew:
I'd quit being a Marine or Pirate after seeing Akainu or Blackbeard in action. Akainu is straight up :demonic:. Can Garp or Sengoku take him in a one on one fight?

Given everything that's happened in One Piece up to now, there's no doubt in my mind that Akainu is stronger than Garp/Sengoku and would beat them

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Manga:

I'm thinking Ricky might be Kyros.

Also really interested in seeing Don Chinjao fight Luffy.

Given everything that's happened in One Piece up to now, there's no doubt in my mind that Akainu is stronger than Garp/Sengoku and would beat them
I think Garp is supposed to be equal to or close to Gol D. Roger which would put him at the top as far as power goes. I mean you seen how bossed up an old ass whitebeard was and he was secondary to Rogers in their primes. So the only thing about Garp is probably old age at this point. Akainu gets an edge because of that ruthlessness though I would think. I don't know about Sengouku
as far as him and Garps powers are concerned.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah what's up with Blackbeard begging for his life? I thought them Will of D guys go HAM until they go down and they go out smiling. Blackbeard was like :whoa: "Wait, pops! Wait! I'm your son, you gon' do me like this?"
:russ: i know right, im looking at dude like :rudy: this dude screamin daddy to a half dead whitebeard smh he not about that life for really real

shanks got everybody shook how fukking strong is this dude really :bow:

he was like daring anybody to throw down his crew is ready :lift:
im wondering that too breh cuz shanks just have nikkas shook when he come into the building...dude got some of the most powerful devil fruit powers out there and was still like :whoa: im not ready for u

u also gotta remember garp could of been an admiral but chose otherwise

he was even telling sengoku hold me down cuz im gonna kill akainu :dead: and sengoku knew whats up so he had too hold him back from the beats garp would of gave him too
cant lie that part had me like :to: cuz garp finally showed his luv for ace and boy did i want him to put the beats on akainu.....shyt im still mad dude took a earthquake to the face and lived :wow: