Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Who is that in the last panel talking to Nekomamushi? Also Marco saying we'll be in a new era when the BM pirates get up that waterfall :banderas:

Izo from WB pirates. There is a chance more WB are on that ship which is exactly the kind of backup they need right now.

Real talk I think either Kaido or Big Mom are going to get taken out. My money is on Kaido but it could be both

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Izo from WB pirates. There is a chance more WB are on that ship which is exactly the kind of backup they need right now.

Real talk I think either Kaido or Big Mom are going to get taken out. My money is on Kaido but it could be both

I don't know exactly how it'll happen, but I'm pretty sure both Kaido and Big Mom will be taken out by the time Wano ends. Next arc will be about Shanks and Blackbeard.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

oh duh, of course it's Izo...prolly just as mad. It'll be epic if we get more of the WB gang for sure. It's only right that Izo is a part of this battle.

I feel like the fact that BM's crew keeps getting held up is setting up for them to arrive at pivotal point (ie: When Big Mom goes down). I'm just not sure if it'll be at the hands of the allliance or a betrayal from Kaido's crew. This entire arc has been about betrayal and all. It could be building to Law really double-crossing the Strawhats but I think they've alluded to that too much. What I could see happening that might bring this all together would be BM's fight with a bunch of the alliance happening now, doing serious damage to the strawhats and Kaido's people just leaving her to get jumped (along with fodder). But this is pure guessing.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
oh duh, of course it's Izo...prolly just as mad. It'll be epic if we get more of the WB gang for sure. It's only right that Izo is a part of this battle.

I feel like the fact that BM's crew keeps getting held up is setting up for them to arrive at pivotal point (ie: When Big Mom goes down). I'm just not sure if it'll be at the hands of the allliance or a betrayal from Kaido's crew. This entire arc has been about betrayal and all. It could be building to Law really double-crossing the Strawhats but I think they've alluded to that too much. What I could see happening that might bring this all together would be BM's fight with a bunch of the alliance happening now, doing serious damage to the strawhats and Kaido's people just leaving her to get jumped (along with fodder). But this is pure guessing.

Laws eventual heel turn will be epic if it truly happens :ohlawd:

So much potential for fukkery. Imagine of the flying six were in cahoots with Law the entire time to take down Kaido :banderas:

Make it happen Oda, someone needs to fill the void left vacant by whichever Yonko falls at the end of this arc.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

That could be interesting. Also all that smoke for Law..... IDK, this arc is betrayal and even in this issue they talked about how these alliances fail.

Him by effect becoming the Yonko and maybe kicking Luffy out would be something to see.

teacher

All Star
Daps
That could be interesting. Also all that smoke for Law..... IDK, this arc is betrayal and even in this issue they talked about how these alliances fail.

Him by effect becoming the Yonko and maybe kicking Luffy out would be something to see.

law doesn’t have the fleet to kick luffy out he gotta kill him, even then he gonna have 4000 heads on his as *pause :dame:

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Stop this, Katakuri could see into the cot'damn future. Luffy only won because of plot armour
Wasnt plot armor even before Luffy got any major hit in Katakuri stated this was his most frustrating fight ever, Luffy has monstrous endurance and willpower he's used to being a comeback kid Katakuri has never been pushed as much as him

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Who's Who design is really growing on me, he looked great this chapter ( I tried to post the panel of him but uploading pics on here is so annoying lol ) Kid attacking the fodder who laughed at Killer's pain :ohlawd:, Marco and the gang back I doubt Jozu and Vista and em are with him

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
something is going to happen.... though too much smoke for no fire.

They’re definitely setting up for Law to look like a traitor or have his loyalty seriously tested. I still subscribe to the worst generation all winding up fighting together against the marines at some point. So I still picture a situation where Law appears to be a traitor but there’s more to the story.

One semi-related question I have is how did Jinbei get away from Big Mom. That arc ended so ominously that it’s hard for me to imagine some kind of deal wasn’t struck or sacrifice required.