Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
No room for 2 more members since Luffy said he wants 10 crew members when he first set sail and already has 9.

Luffy - Captain
Zoro - First mate
Nami - Navigator
Usopp - Sniper
Sanji - Chef
Chopper - Doctor
Robin - Archeologist
Franky - Shipwright
Brook - Musician
Jimbei - Helmsman

Not sure what role is missing but each crew member has their role on the ship.

i feel u but i think it can change tbh but if only one left that can join i think its carrot

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
The 10 crew member remark is not some locked in set that Oda is gonna abide strictly by. Going off what Greg has said, its dependent on what Oda wants to do and how he feels. Its likely he will stop at 10 and its likely he will go over. It all depends on how he feels.

and theres actually several roles that could be added like a Magician(although Nami kinda has that), Astrologist, Travel/scout as @The_Sheff said

Plus you have to keep in mind thats when back in the beginning of the series when it started in 97. Here it is in 2020 things have changed and the series is Greatly bigger with Oda prolly having a changed mind. So we just gon have to see

Damn that was over 20 years ago. I hear you, I just think if more than 10 join they would be apart of the grand fleet instead like Barto and Cavendish.

I think Blackbeard has 10 members in his crew too so it matches up

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn that was over 20 years ago. I hear you, I just think if more than 10 join they would be apart of the grand fleet instead like Barto and Cavendish.

I think Blackbeard has 10 members in his crew too so it matches up
yeah bruh, it is all up to Oda, its hard to read exactly how much there will be tho. Because someone like Blackbeard seems to still be recruiting for his crew. Like him just now recruiting Moriah.

whether its 10 to even 15 or whatever who knows. Personally I think we could have 12(13 if you include Luffy), 10 members that joined + 2 apprentice crew mates.(perhaps Carrot. who I think will join as an apprentice but thats if Oda does this tho)

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I really liked that panel of Luffy hitting the fodder wit an elephant gun good shading on that, this whole place bouta go wild cause Queen still chilling up there

MENACINGLY :damn: I can see Kidd's metal arm blockin Appo's sound waves

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I’m disgusted that Apoo is even causing the pirate king and the g.o.a.t swordsman this much trouble :scust:
I see a lot of people online being "angry" about this, lol. Neither Luffy nor Zoro didn't seem that hurt at all, they were just caught off guard because they don't know how Apoo's powers work. But it seems after seeing how poorly Luffy fared against Big Mom and Kaido before quite some fans are getting bothered every time it appears that Luffy is not yet ready to take on a Yonkou.

What folks forget though is that Oda has been setting up the Worst Generation as the new class of top fighters. With the exception of Urouge (whose power was at least teased in Whole Cake arc) and Bonney we're getting to the point we know all the Worst Generation's power levels post time skip (assuming we'll see the full extent of Apoo's, Kid's and possibly Killer's powers in this fight).

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I see a lot of people online being "angry" about this, lol. Neither Luffy nor Zoro didn't seem that hurt at all, they were just caught off guard because they don't know how Apoo's powers work. But it seems after seeing how poorly Luffy fared against Big Mom and Kaido before quite some fans are getting bothered every time it appears that Luffy is not yet ready to take on a Yonkou.

What folks forget though is that Oda has been setting up the Worst Generation as the new class of top fighters. With the exception of Urouge (whose power was at least teased in Whole Cake arc) and Bonney we're getting to the point we know all the Worst Generation's power levels post time skip (assuming we'll see the full extent of Apoo's, Kid's and possibly Killer's powers in this fight).

People mad because Apoo looks dumb. He probably has some gimmick where once you figure it out you can wreck him like plugging up your ears.

Im mad that this shyt is getting to the good part and we going every other week.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Luffy isn't ready yet. Since the time skip the only 2 main fights he was the clear victor were against Hody Jones and Ceasar.

He barely beat Doflamingo with Laws help, "won" against Katakuri when he was clearly weaker than him in everything. Became a Yonkou off the back of Bege's plan even though he doesn't have the strength to back it up. Got wrecked by Kaido with one attack like a jobber :mjlol:

Young PK ain't ready. Would be cool to see how his training pays off but it's still obvious he doesn't want to shoot a fair one with Kaido or Big Mom yet. He's still on the level of the rest of the worst generation until proven otherwise.

Law has the most OP ability and should be able to beat Luffy in a fight at this point in the story.

Luffy's Yonkou title is similar to Buggys war lord title. It's based on perception not strength