Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
(Ch. 978) This chapter was hype. These samurai are really about their mission :wow:
My dude Usopp Snake came through with the save before anyone could notice them.

Chopper had me dying when they all sunk their own ships. "What if we want to run away!?" :sadcam:

My dude Kin'e'mon had a fruit all along!? He was hitting everybody with that Piccolo clothes beam
Sanji staring at Nami's new outfit :mjlol:

We've been known that Big Mom and Kaido have an alliance going... but how are the Strawhats, Kid, Law, and the samurai going to seriously challenge Kaidou, Big Mom, Orochi, Big Mom's kids, the Tobi Roppo, and Oda-knows who else is pulling up to the fight? The hype is crazy right now.

Speaking of the Tobi Roppo, we're finally seeing them in full. X Drake is gonna be a problem. Any predictions on who's going to fight against who? I'm up for a Sanji vs Page One rematch, and I've been saying for the longest that Nico Robin is way overdue for a good 1v1, so this is the perfect opportunity to really see her get down. I'm guessing Brook will fight one of the women, or mack on them. Or both.
Zoro, Franky, and Jinbei are for sure getting some shine this arc. I'll be shocked if Jinbei in particular doesn't fight that fishman they just introduced. This arc might really give Water 7 a run for it's money when it's all said and done.

Luffy vs. Kaido is going to be wild :blessed:
My boy Scratchmen Apoo in the cut with Queen like :dj2:
tenor.gif
This gif shouldnt have me this weak :dead:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That sword that was partly buried at the entrance of Onigashima is big as shyt.

I wonder if that was put in their recently or was there some monster/being that had that sword:jbhmm:

My personal belief: a Oni/monster in the past had that sword. Possbly is also a link to what Onigashima is and Kaido's history

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One Piece: Ace's Novel to Get Manga Series by Dr. Stone Creator :ohhh:

Apparently that Ace novel that came out a while back is getting a manga adaptation. Should be interesting.

For anybody that doesn't know the Ace novel was basically about Ace's earlier days as a pirate before joining up with WB, back when he had his own crew.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
That sword that was partly buried at the entrance of Onigashima is big as shyt.

I wonder if that was put in their recently or was there some monster/being that had that sword:jbhmm:

My personal belief: a Oni/monster in the past had that sword. Possbly is also a link to what Onigashima is and Kaido's history
When Kidd and Luffy use the sword to fight Kaido :wow::ohlawd: the real continent puller, not u Oars:ufdup:, had to have used that

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
When Kidd and Luffy use the sword to fight Kaido :wow::ohlawd: the real continent puller, not u Oars:ufdup:, had to have used that
bruh that sword is huge, if you compare it to the ships its :mindblown:

this is OP, and you should expect crazy out of this world fantastical stuff in this series. But even I was surprised by how big it was when I started comparing it to the ships

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
bruh that sword is huge, if you compare it to the ships its :mindblown:

this is OP, and you should expect crazy out of this world fantastical stuff in this series. But even I was surprised by how big it was when I started comparing it to the ships
fr the ships are like dots compared to it, that continent puller must be Zouneisha tall to wield that, them ancient giants musta been crazy

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
fr the ships are like dots compared to it, that continent puller must be Zouneisha tall to wield that, them ancient giants musta been crazy
Tell me about it, just a quarter of that blade seems like its the size to take up all of the ships

idk if the oars are related to Oni, they def come from somewhere(oda said they arent from Elbaf so that can be written off.) idk if they from here in onigashima tho

the Oni(what kaido seems to be) I think they come from onigashima now, or wherever Kaido comes from.
I believe the numbers might also be Oni to or some other monstrosity, afterall Queen called them "Monsters" for a reason, pretty much a hint that they are something entirely different.

perhaps that giant sword is meant to be held by beings like "The Numbers" they do seem pretty big that they can handle it.

Given Onigashima's is near wano, and the skull and if Onigashima was a inhabited island Plus the name of Zoro's kitetsu sword "Oni cutter" and the name of the other kitetsu cursed swords being demon/oni cutters I can see this being their home.

But it all depends on what is revealed in the future chapters tho. So we just gotta wait to see what is what

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This chapter was liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. this nikka Kin' finally using his powers for somthing dope..

them nikkas ready to die :wow: no return :wow: gonna be brrazyyyyyyyyyyy

Kaido is deffo ready for them, them nikkas playing possum..

Tobi Roppo looking gully.. never knew X drake was this up on levels..

Sanji vs. Page 1
Law vs X Drake
Jinbei vs. Sasaki
Robin/Nami vs. Black Maria
Killer vs. Whos Who
Brook/Chopper vs. Ulti

Luffy, ZoGAWD, Kidd, Kimimaru etc and them going for the top tier

ZoGAWD vs King
Kidd vs Queen
Dog/Cat vs Jack

Luffy ad Wano crew vs. Kaido & BM

fight ends with ZoGAWD finally letting loose and one shotting nikkas with ease again :wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
(Ch. 978) This chapter was hype. These samurai are really about their mission :wow:
My dude Usopp Snake came through with the save before anyone could notice them.

Chopper had me dying when they all sunk their own ships. "What if we want to run away!?" :sadcam:

My dude Kin'e'mon had a fruit all along!? He was hitting everybody with that Piccolo clothes beam
Sanji staring at Nami's new outfit :mjlol:

We've been known that Big Mom and Kaido have an alliance going... but how are the Strawhats, Kid, Law, and the samurai going to seriously challenge Kaidou, Big Mom, Orochi, Big Mom's kids, the Tobi Roppo, and Oda-knows who else is pulling up to the fight? The hype is crazy right now.

Speaking of the Tobi Roppo, we're finally seeing them in full. X Drake is gonna be a problem. Any predictions on who's going to fight against who? I'm up for a Sanji vs Page One rematch, and I've been saying for the longest that Nico Robin is way overdue for a good 1v1, so this is the perfect opportunity to really see her get down. I'm guessing Brook will fight one of the women, or mack on them. Or both.
Zoro, Franky, and Jinbei are for sure getting some shine this arc. I'll be shocked if Jinbei in particular doesn't fight that fishman they just introduced. This arc might really give Water 7 a run for it's money when it's all said and done.

Luffy vs. Kaido is going to be wild :blessed:
My boy Scratchmen Apoo in the cut with Queen like :dj2:
tenor.gif

X Drake is a marine, if anything he going to be a problem for Big Mom or Kaido with some sabotage shyt. Notice he is the only Flying 6 without horns.

Last edited: